Poll: Do you prefer caviar or lamb for the following

1. Slgs: Lambskin. There's just something about the rich color saturation of lambskin slgs that I love so much

2. Wocs: Caviar. I tend to use wocs when I'm traveling or running errands so I like it to be more durable and carefree

3. Classic flaps: it's a toss up. I have jumbos in both lamb and caviar and minis in both as well. It's the color and hardware combo I look for the most.

Reactions: Plumeria233
I'm no help:
1. SLG's - both, but I have 20% lamb 80% caviar as they get knocked around a little
2. WOC's - caviar
3. Classic flaps - both, I am literally 50/50 split between the two. I love caviar, but have to admit that I think lamb looks amazing and sometimes I prefer the smooth quilt look...

1. SLG's: Caviar. I wouldn't ever buy lamb.

2. WOC: I don't like WOC's, so neither. LOL!

3. Classic Flaps / Boys: Depends. For bags, I can use for work, I prefer worry free caviar or patent. But, if it's a bag I'll only use for pleasure, I generally prefer lamb.

I'll add a 4th category
4. Totes: Caviar because these bags need to work hard. Ironically, however, my only Chanel tote is lambskin and it's holding up very well.

1. SLGs- caviar

2. Woc- lambskin

3. Classic flaps- lambskin for mini, jumbo and boy. Caviar for m/l

For those who prefer lambskin for SLGs- how do they hold on in the long term? Do they still stay puffy?

Hmm...

SLGS - Caviar because they get knocked around, but I have had lamb and they held up well.

WOC's - unless you are going to use it for evening only, Caviar. I don't like lamb for anything cross body.

Classic Flaps - Jumbo - 100% Caviar, M/L - either, Mini - can be either but if going to be used as an everyday "run around" bag then probably would stick to Caviar.

1. Slgs: Lambskin. There's just something about the rich color saturation of lambskin slgs that I love so much

2. Wocs: Caviar. I tend to use wocs when I'm traveling or running errands so I like it to be more durable and carefree

3. Classic flaps: it's a toss up. I have jumbos in both lamb and caviar and minis in both as well. It's the color and hardware combo I look for the most.

+1, this could've been my same answer word for word. 100000% agree with you on this!! :tup:

1. SLG's: Caviar. I wouldn't ever buy lamb.

2. WOC: I don't like WOC's, so neither. LOL!

3. Classic Flaps / Boys: Depends. For bags, I can use for work, I prefer worry free caviar or patent. But, if it's a bag I'll only use for pleasure, I generally prefer lamb.

I'll add a 4th category
4. Totes: Caviar because these bags need to work hard. Ironically, however, my only Chanel tote is lambskin and it's holding up very well.
which lambskin tote do you have? i love that any lambskin can be a workhorse