+1, this could've been my same answer word for word. 100000% agree with you on this!!1. Slgs: Lambskin. There's just something about the rich color saturation of lambskin slgs that I love so much
2. Wocs: Caviar. I tend to use wocs when I'm traveling or running errands so I like it to be more durable and carefree
3. Classic flaps: it's a toss up. I have jumbos in both lamb and caviar and minis in both as well. It's the color and hardware combo I look for the most.
which lambskin tote do you have? i love that any lambskin can be a workhorse1. SLG's: Caviar. I wouldn't ever buy lamb.
2. WOC: I don't like WOC's, so neither. LOL!
3. Classic Flaps / Boys: Depends. For bags, I can use for work, I prefer worry free caviar or patent. But, if it's a bag I'll only use for pleasure, I generally prefer lamb.
I'll add a 4th category
4. Totes: Caviar because these bags need to work hard. Ironically, however, my only Chanel tote is lambskin and it's holding up very well.