Poll: Do you own a wristlet?

40282_B4MC_t.jpg
I just got this little Coach cutie a couple days ago and never had a wristlet prior to that! (hmmm...do LV pochettes count...I've got a couple of those).

This is great on its own for quick errands to just throw ID, credit cards, cell, keys and cash into and you're all set! I spend quite a bit of time at a skating rink and so it's not a good idea bring a full-on purse into the rink due to theft problems :sad: . So the wristlet is great and I just keep her in my car trunk.

I also love hooking this inside my Coach tote. Great for mirror, tampons, all the unmentionables you want kept discreet when carrying an open-topped bag. :graucho:

I have tons of Coach wristlets, and an LV wapity. Since I tend towards larger bags I find them extremely useful, I match them up to bags and use them for short trips, lunch, runs into the grocery store (with my purse securely hidden of course.)

I also have one wristlet, a Coach that I bought from the outlet. I use it on vacation, to carry my camera, and to carry my cards when I am on a cruise. I do love what I've seen of the LV Macau, and may purchase if I like it when I see it at the boutique.

1. Which one(s)?
2. When do you use it, and what do you carry in it? About how large is it?
3. Are you happy with it? Does it serve its purpose well for you? Would you change anything about it, or go with something else in hindsight?

Thanks!

1) Coach
2) Everyday wallet, abt 6" X 4"
3) Love it, that is why I use it everyday! Being black, it goes with anything!