Poll: Do you own a wristlet?

I have a Coach wristlet and I believe it measures 7 x 4. I use it daily because I switch from my work bag to larger purse/diaper bag all the tiem adn I need a spot for my things. It fits my cell phone, lip balm, small pen and credit card holder/cash holder. It works great for me and I like that you can attach the strap onto other things. It's also held up really well. One day I noticed my daughter was dragging it on the floor as I was pushing the stroller and it looks like nothing happened to it. :yes:

1. Which one(s)?
2. When do you use it, and what do you carry in it? About how large is it?
3. Are you happy with it? Does it serve its purpose well for you? Would you change anything about it, or go with something else in hindsight?

Thanks!

hey ya!

1. Oroton Black Leather Wristlet and an LV Mono Wapity

2. When I go out clubbing or when I don't want to carry a bag... I usually just put my cards in it and keys... both perfect sizes for me :wlae:

3. Yes totally happy with them both - wouldn't change any of them :wlae:

:flowers:

Hey Girls, Sorry I am late with my photos. If anyone needs the style numbers, please PM me. Sorry about the quality of the pics, it's from my sisters camera, and it sucks.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 28
Nope, but I have a TON of clutches with wrist straps(Hobo, . I think most "wristlets" are too small for my taste. I bought a Nine West one years ago when they came out, and never used it, so I didn't invest further.:shrugs: I do have a Tusk striped envelope clutch that is small and so cute. It is really bright leather stripes, but I hardley carry it either because my stuff might fall out. (dumb buy)

I have several, use them instead of a wallet in my bags....because I am a big bag girl, they work great when I want to pluck them out of my bag and run to the store, p/u the kids, etc

Am I the ONLY PFer that doesn't own a wristlet?

No! I don't own one either! I carry too much stuff with me for this to be a practical option. I mean, if a wristlet is so small it usually only holds a a lipstick, keys and some cash - I might as well just stick the items in a pocket.:angel:

Some of the ones you ladies mentioned are very pretty though!
Maybe I could use it as a pencil case if I could afford such a luxury? :lol:

I have a Coach wristlet. When I use it, I don't bring a wallet. Instead, I take some cash and ID out of my wallet, and stow it in the interior wristlet pocket. The balance of the space is filled with my phone, some lipstick, and other miscellaneous odds and ends.

Jane

I am another person who doesn't own or plan to own a wristlet. I don't find them practical in size for me, they are too small. I prefer the look of clutches when I need a small bag. Peggy