• Epi Electric Brea in Black

• Epi Brea in Carmine Red

• Alma BB Rose Indien

• Vernis Avalon Rouge Fauviste

• Monogram Metis

• Vernis Brea in Rouge Fauviste

Results are only viewable after voting.
*NYC Princess* said:
Beautiful! Congrats! What's that smallest item with mono and what looks like a red epi?

Hi NYC Princess - it's the new wallet called Marie-Lou and it is $670 also comes in a bigger size which costs $750....I love this wallet!

Oh my, I love, love ALL of your new things! Congrats! I had voted for the Alma BB, but that was before I saw you already had the BBs. We are bag twins regarding the new Brea MM in Indian Rose, and also this new Insolence bag charm. Love them both! Congrats again and enjoy! :smile:

Here are a couple of modeling shots - I don't have the best setup and no one to take pics of me : (

Also, a shot of what fits in the Avalon, i usually have a hairbrush and two pairs of sunglasses every day and a ipod nano not pictured. And a better exterior shot that is more true to the Rouge Fauviste color - enjoy!

Attachments

• model_avalon_a.jpg
    model_avalon_a.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 139
  • model_avalon_3.jpg
    model_avalon_3.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 147
  • RF_color.jpg
    RF_color.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 140
  • avalon_int_2.jpg
    avalon_int_2.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 190
  • in_avalon_1.jpg
    in_avalon_1.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 181
safida said:
alma bb+ cles ! but i have just seen your avalon, she is really gorgeous in person to be honest,

congrats !!!!

Thanks safida - I'm really happy with this bag. Glad I got to try all of the choices on, lucky to live sort of close to a bigger LV store!

Last edited:
THanks sakayumi, clu13 and chanbal!

I did go try the Metis, it's a very nice bag but I just don't love the brown mono. Will try it again in Empreinte. I tried the Epi Brea too but didn't fall in love. Honestly, I use my Avalon Zipped bags the most right now - can carry a ton inside!

I will take modeling pics when looking nicer later on today...thanks!!

Great choice! Enjoy!:smile: