Which bag to choose??!!

• Epi Electric Brea in Black

• Epi Brea in Carmine Red

• Alma BB Rose Indien

• Vernis Avalon Rouge Fauviste

• Monogram Metis

• Vernis Brea in Rouge Fauviste

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm biased towards the EE brea. It's a head turner but in a subtle way. And everyone needs a black bag (or five)

Otherwise I would say métis though I like it better in emp leather.

So far, looks like the Electric Epi Brea or the Metis bag - I'm hoping to go Tuesday and try all of these bags on! Thank you so much for all the opinions!!

Please keep voting + commenting :balloon::balloon:

May I ask why you feel this way? I happen to like the design a lot.

Sure. :smile: Not sure if you read the thread I started on this before the holidays. I had one on reservation for presale and I was really excited about the look. When I went in to preview the bag before the release date, I found that the canvas was super thin and rubbery. The sales associates all said that there was concern about how people would respond to the "casual" canvas which is notably different than the canvas used for other monogram bags. In my view, it is not "casual," it is just cheap and feels cheap. I was sad to decide this as I thought the bag had a lot of promise, a great look, and a great size. Given the price of LV, I am not willing to let them pass thin/cheap product to me in the name of "casual" canvas. That having been said.... I AM on the reservation list for the metis bag in empriente. I really like the style of the bag and i am hoping they did not try to cut corners on the empriente line.

Take care!

Based on what you already have, I vote for thr Mono Metis. I think every LV lover should have at least one mono piece. I also think it's good to change things up so that you have a well-rounded collection.:graucho:

I asked my six year old son (thanks VelvetKandy). His response was...if I was a girl...I would choose the Rouge Brea. This is coming from a boy who reminded me to tell Santa that I wanted the MM Delightful, not the PM.

The WINNER is the LOSER - Rouge Fauviste Avalon!!
Well, first I bought the BB Rose Indien but then realized I have three BB's already sitting in the closet. So I exchanged for Avalon..and a rose indien cosmetic case. I had the charm + wallet already...thanks all for voting!!

Also here is a photo of the acrylic jewelry stand (?) I got for charms/lv bracelets/what not. It's so much easier to see everything now. :cool:

Attachments

• avalon_3.jpg
    avalon_3.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 165
  • rf_avalon_2.jpg
    rf_avalon_2.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 168
  • rf_avalon_1.jpg
    rf_avalon_1.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 167
  • lv_tower_of_power.jpg
    lv_tower_of_power.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 167
Congrats - such a pretty bag! The most important thing is that you are happen and not poll results! Mod pics please? I so want an avalon!

THanks sakayumi, clu13 and chanbal!

I did go try the Metis, it's a very nice bag but I just don't love the brown mono. Will try it again in Empreinte. I tried the Epi Brea too but didn't fall in love. Honestly, I use my Avalon Zipped bags the most right now - can carry a ton inside!

I will take modeling pics when looking nicer later on today...thanks!!