Poll: DA eva, DA nf gm or DA speedy b??

which azur bag to get if you can only get 1??

• azur eva

• azur neverfull gm

• azur speedy b 30

• azur speedy b 25

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
ok, i am really craving one of the above azur bags, but which one? i know they serve entirely different purposes, but that aside, i need help! which one would you choose if you could pick only one????? please help as i may need to decide very soon!

love the azur in a speedy 25 :smile: - i like the smaller size with the speedy B also - good luck with your decision!
i was thinking along these lines too because with the smaller size speedy b, there is less likelihood of scuffing the azur canvas because it doesn't stick out as far as the larger speedy b's. wonder how the neverfull would do with respect to bumping the canvas....

i was thinking along these lines too because with the smaller size speedy b, there is less likelihood of scuffing the azur canvas because it doesn't stick out as far as the larger speedy b's. wonder how the neverfull would do with respect to bumping the canvas....

Hi - I have an azur speedy 25 and I'm very careful with it - the smaller size is definitely helpful with scuffing, but you have to keep in mind the speedy will hang lower than a neverfull and would be more prone to color transfer issues from your jeans - just a thought - still like the azur speedy 25 though, I think that would be such a lovely bag!:biggrin:

Hi - I have an azur speedy 25 and I'm very careful with it - the smaller size is definitely helpful with scuffing, but you have to keep in mind the speedy will hang lower than a neverfull and would be more prone to color transfer issues from your jeans - just a thought - still like the azur speedy 25 though, I think that would be such a lovely bag!:biggrin:
how is your azur speedy doing with respect to the vachetta? did you treat it at all? i have never done so before, but just ordered some lovin my bags products to maybe try. why does the azur canvas scuff so much more easily than the others??? but it's soooo pretty!

I voted the Eva because I can't believe how versatile this bag is...but my second vote would be the Speedy 30. Obviously the bigger bag is uber versatile!

I own both bags (Eva in DE and Speedy in mono) but find each one indispensable!

Good luck!

I voted for Neverfull GM. I saw someone with it the other day and it was LVOE. I like the other options too, but azur makes me nervous for cross body. I wear a lot of dark clothing and jeans and would be scared of color transfer.

how is your azur speedy doing with respect to the vachetta? did you treat it at all? i have never done so before, but just ordered some lovin my bags products to maybe try. why does the azur canvas scuff so much more easily than the others??? but it's soooo pretty!

I honestly don't think it scuffs more - the DE is terrible for that - it's more staining and color transfer that are my concerns -

my speedy is in like new condition because I don't use it that often - I have too many bags lol!!

I get compliments almost every time I use it though :smile:

I honestly don't think it scuffs more - the DE is terrible for that - it's more staining and color transfer that are my concerns -

my speedy is in like new condition because I don't use it that often - I have too many bags lol!!

I get compliments almost every time I use it though :smile:
good to know. it's so funny, because my de regular speedy 35 has been carried everywhere and i have shown that bag no mercy and it looks like new after years of use. i used to carry it every day for at least one solid year! on the other hand, i have seen several azur bags with these white scuffs on them that look like abrasions. my friend's speedy has one on the bottom . we both looked at it and at first it looked like white paint, but then i used a magnifying glass and it was an abrasion. makes me nervous but the azur bags are calling to me! they are all so beautiful i think!

good to know. it's so funny, because my de regular speedy 35 has been carried everywhere and i have shown that bag no mercy and it looks like new after years of use. i used to carry it every day for at least one solid year! on the other hand, i have seen several azur bags with these white scuffs on them that look like abrasions. my friend's speedy has one on the bottom . we both looked at it and at first it looked like white paint, but then i used a magnifying glass and it was an abrasion. makes me nervous but the azur bags are calling to me! they are all so beautiful i think!

My neverfull MM has scuffing at the bottom and it's been used like 10 times - if you look there are threads about this happening to NF and Speedy - it scuffs and becomes a dark brown :sad:

My neverfull MM has scuffing at the bottom and it's been used like 10 times - if you look there are threads about this happening to NF and Speedy - it scuffs and becomes a dark brown :sad:
so this is your ebene? that's such a shame. ah well , i tell myself not to obsess on this. i will be careful but i really want to enjoy my bags! thanks for the info

so this is your ebene? that's such a shame. ah well , i tell myself not to obsess on this. i will be careful but i really want to enjoy my bags! thanks for the info

Hey there - I actually agree - no, thats not mine :smile: - I haven't started any threads although other people have -

I'm actually pretty terrible with my bags lol - I have two dogs that attack me when I come home - i'm always holding my bag above me head hah

Good luck with your decision!!

How tall are you? Just wondering body to bag size. On me at 5'10" the speedy 25 looks like a toy bag. So, I would go for a NVF gm. At the same time, if I were 5'2" I would be swallowed up by the nvf gm and would go for either the eva or the speedy. So, proportion wise, if you end up going the smaller route, I would then ask if you like carrying you bag with you at all times in your hands? I personally do not, which is why I do not carry a speedy. I want my hands free to touch stuff...I'm definitely a touchy browser when I shop. While the speedy is classic, I like that the Eva has 2 looks...shoulder and cross body. So, if you do not like carrying your bag in your hand or crook of your arr and are going the Eva route, why now just get a DA pochette nm? They fit about the same amount, and you can buy the chains for shoulder and cross body from rebirthday on ebay for next to nothing. With this option, you'll save about $400 which leaves you more money to buy another something something, like a pochette nm in another color...that wasnt helpful....lol good luck! Show us what you decide on because if you are in the middle...say around 5'7", then anything you get will look proportionate and please throw all my advice out of the window. :biggrin: I should have brought that full around and created an "If you give a mouse a cookie..." type story but with handbags...if you give a girl a a handbag...

Last edited:
I have the DA NF GM and I think it's gorgeous as long as you're ok with the possibility of color transfer then go for it I find myself grabbing my DE or mono stuff more than that bag bc it makes me nervous. I've already had color transfer issues twice & neither time from jeans, it was a red blouse the 1st time & I got it off with a white eraser then a black blouse & that wouldn't budge but it has faded & is barely noticeable even though I can see it bc I know where it is 😒. The azur is so pretty but if I had known the color transfer happened so easily I probably would have steered clear