Poll: Chanel J12 Which do you pick?

Chanel J12 Which one do you pick?

• Black with Ruby marker in 33mm

• Black with Ruby marker in 38mm

• White with Diamond marker in 33mm

• White with Diamond marker in 38mm

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went through this exercise a few months ago. Picked the 33mm white with diamond markers, received it, and decided I wanted the 38mm size instead. Jenn talked me into it. LOL. So I blame her! But I love the white with diamonds.

I got this for our 7th wedding anniversary coming up in November, but I couldn't wait, so DH let me cheat and start to wear it early. LOL. Now I want another! The white with pink sapphires is TDF! I wanted the black 38mm with ruby markers, until I saw the pink! WOW! Too bad the price is also a wow. LOL. I think I will have to wait for a really big event to justify to DH that I need this watch. I already used the excuse that to make sure I don't get the 7 year itch, I need the J12. LOL. Does 8th wedding anniversary signify anything?

Anyway, I vote white 38 with diamond markers.

LOL Lani! :shame: I'm glad that DH let you cheat and use it early! :yahoo: I also saw the white w/pink sapphires:heart::heart:

I had the white 33mm w/diamond markers, but exchanged it for the white 38mm w/diamond markers. The 38mm has so much more "wow" factor than the 33mm because everything is magnified and the details are clearly visible. I also love the second hand and the fact that the 38 is automatic.

What is "second hand"???? Could anyone educate me??

BTW, I got 38mm White diamond marker.......:heart::heart::heart:it so much!!

Congrats! I have the 38 in white & black....the white has the pave diamond bezel and the black has a newer bezel with round diamonds.....I absolutely LOVE both....they are so easy to wear and the size is perfect! Enjoy! :girlsigh: