Poll: Can you comfortably carry your spy on your shoulder?

Can you carry your spy bag on your shoulder?

• Yes, but it doesn't look very cool so I don't.

• Yes, but not comfortably.

• No, because it would deny circulation to my armpit.

• No, because that's just not how you carry a handbag. Are you on glue couture*genes?

Results are only viewable after voting.

couture*genes

Jan 27, 2009
My life is too hectic to have an every day bag that won't fit comfortably over my shoulder.

I LOVE the spy styles and am currently considering purchasing one that is about 18.5 inches long... I'm not sure which 'size' it is but the mini I considered was 11.5 inches long so I think the one I'm considering must be a medium sort of size.

Anyway, if you own a spy of any size, can you carry it comfortably over your shoulder?

TIA!

LOL, your poll is so funny, but not entirely accurate for me. Not only do I carry mine on my shoulder, I also think it DOES look cool! :biggrin: The 18.5" spy is the large size, and the perfect size, IMO. Hope that helps! :flowers:

I've seen others be it in magazines, tv wearing spy bag on shoulder but it just does not feel comfortable to me. Maybe they are skinnier, I don't know? I wish I could.

i have the regular spy and it is pretty comfortable on my shoulder... and i like it better carried on my shoulder anyway, coz im petite -- for some reason it looks more balanced on my frame when i carry it over the shoulder, vs carrying it on my arm

I carry mine on my shoulder, and its fine. You are meant to wear them so that the bag sort of sticks out when its on your shoulder, if you know what I mean.

I have the regular size and have definately been known to throw it over the shoulder when dealing with the kids. I don't have any issues with it, it fits comfortably.