Poll: black leather Leigh vs. large black leather Zoe

black leather Leigh vs. black leather large Zoe

• Black Leather Leigh

• Black Leather Large Zoe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ditto, I had it and sold it too. Leigh is beautiful with the strap and everything.. But I didn't like having to open the flap to get into it... it was annoying to me...

I prefer Zoe with easy access!!

I sold my black leather Leigh. I loved the lining and the way the exterior looked, but it was a hassle to get into and out of it plus it was a little heavy with all that hardware and I have a bad shoulder.

I love my large leather Zoe (albeit I don't have black large, just medium for now) in black patent and other one in chocolate. It hangs great, isn't too heavy and is beautiful.

I love my Leigh also! I agree that the turnlock can be a hassle sometimes, but I adore the legacy lining. I may be impartial though - that's my daughter's middle name. Coincidence that her name is Sophie Leigh and I own both those purses? I think not....but which came first, the purses or the baby? :graucho: lol

ok, imo they are both great bags and 2 of my favs. i have them both .the leigh used to be my favorite, go to bag , but now sadly the large zoe has taken that spot. i have to vote large leather zoe but honestly , you can't go wrong with either one. my one issue with the leigh would be that the front pockets are a bit small, but at least it does have front pockets which is always a plus. but, as for the zoe, the large is a wonderful size that always looks great, slouches fabulously , and the leather is so nice. good luck in your decision , and again, both are great bags.

Do any of you own the Lily, as well, to compare to the Leigh and the Zoe?

I would think that Lily is completely different from the Leigh and the Zoe. Lily is a lot bigger and heavier. Plus it has two openings instead of just one.

I have a Lily but have yet to use her. Leigh just looked awful on me and even the medium Zoe was too big for me.