Poll: Balenciaga or Chanel

Balenciaga or Chanel

• Balenciaga Hook bag in ink

• Chanel bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh no.. it'd be so sad to see an ink bag go. Chanel is probably better at standing the test of time though, I just prefer it overall.. so the big C gets my vote !

i'd hate to return something my SO got me but if it costs that much money i think i'd prefer a chanel just because it's more classic and would last me longer

I think it's established that the Chanel is much more classic, so the only question now is if your DH will be offended if you return the balenciaga. I don't think it's worth hurting someone else's feelings over a bag you would rather have (compared to one that you like), the ink Balenciaga is gorgeous.

I have no idea what a Balenciaga hook bag is but I would go for a Chanel, it's more timeless.

Edit: I just saw the Balenciaga bag in your other thread. It's quite cute, but if I had a husband that went out and bought me a nice bag I wouldn't return or exchange it for fear that it might discourage him from buying me more bags in the future.

supersaucy said:
I think it's established that the Chanel is much more classic, so the only question now is if your DH will be offended if you return the balenciaga. I don't think it's worth hurting someone else's feelings over a bag you would rather have (compared to one that you like), the ink Balenciaga is gorgeous.
He could tell I wasn't totally sure about it. He suggested we take it back and get something else. He's not touchy when it comes to things like this. I know, I'm lucky.