Poll - Are you A Republican or Democrat or . . . .

?

Poll: Are you Republican, Democrat or . . .

1. Democrat

2. Republican

3. Independent

4. Other - I'll explain

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm curious.
    I do want to say that I don't want this to turn into a mud sling though.
    Please peacefully vote and add any comments you wish.

2. YIKES...can't wait to see what this turns into! The hell I got over bergacci was serious...it was not politcal...can't wait to hear thoughts...

3. I'll tell why I asked.
    We did this at a another website I moderate around election time.
    I did it because there were SO many Bush bashing threads on the site - in a private debatey kind of Forum. So I figured the majority there MUST be Democrats, boy was I wrong! But it was fascinating to me to watch these discussions by Democrats and then to find out there was actually closer to 65% Republicans versus 30% Democrat.

Then some of them got mad thinking I was insinuating they{Democrats} talk too much! LOL!

All I did was start the poll, I kept my mouth shut about who said what, LOL! I never even publically revealed which party I support. There must've been a few guilty consciences there!

Anyhow, I respectfully request this stay postive.

4. LOL I was President of the Young Democrats Club in highschool!

I certainly respect Republicans when they understand why they are Republicans to begin with.

Disclaimer: All said respectfully!

However, what I don't understand is why certain groups continually vote Republican against their own personal and economic interests out of sheer stupidity.

I used worry about a Ford mechanic losing his job in the midwest, about a marine leaving his wife and baby to fight in Iraq... but these people deserve what they get when they vote for a president who is not actually for a social, domestic or foreign policy that would benefit them.

There are a *a lot * of good reasons for being a Republican. So long as you know what they are, good for you. What I'm against is ignorant voting.

5. Proud to be a Democrat !!! Great Post.

6. Is it 2008 yet?:lol:

7. I know I'm going to ruffle some feathers with this statement, but I feel that if I'm a minority I should be a democrat....for obvious reasons.

8. I think a lot of people vote the party their family has been voting on for years w/o knowing their platforms.
    No matter which party I vote for, there always seems to be 2 evils to choose from. I've never seen a candidate stand for 100% of what I believe in :sad:
    Actually, 100% is unreasonable, I'll retract that, I haven't felt like I've agreed w/ even 80% of what any candidate has stood for.
    I'm pretty much in the middle, I'm not "left-wing" nor am I "right wing" so I find it tough to vote.

9. I'm dense, bear w/ me . . .
    what do you mean?:huh:

10. Republican...and proud.

11. Democrat.

12. I figure the less of 2 evils would be the democratic party, who would we ( minorities) benefit most from. The majority of big businesses, organizations are owned and operated by wealthy, caucasians...and unfortunately, Republicans favor these causes more than the welfare of the regular Joe Schmoe/blue collar folk.

Hi Pursegalsf...like your new pic!

13. Democrat.

14. Democrat here. There are a lot of really stupid politicans that shouldn't be in office(dubya, and Hillary Clinton-sorry everyone I hate this woman with a passion).

15. :lol:
    :lol: why? (hating hilary?)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice