Poll - Are you A ********** or ******** or . . . .

Poll: Are you **********, ******** or . . .

• Independent

• Other - I'll explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used to be a **********, but attempting to sell the Philadelphia port was too much for me, so I finally abandoned ship!
P.S. Hillary isn't my style, but if we judge presidents by their wives no one can ever beat Jackie Kennedy in terms of style!!

Does anyone else wish there weren't labels? I mean, if we all just voted for the guy that represented us best, instead of which party he's from . . .
does this make sense?

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Does anyone else wish there weren't labels? I mean, if we all just voted for the guy that represented us best, instead of which party he's from . . .
does this make sense?

Thank you! Thank you Swanky! I saw this thread and though "Oh No!" No labels please. I understand that people are proud of what party the vote with, prefer etc. but I've seen this cause all kinds of issues in other threads.

And Swanky, "he" maybe one day will be a she!:biggrin: :biggrin:

I am down with any political party that puts the needs and best interests of the common people first and foremost above that of big businesses. Does such a party like this exist?

Oh, don't shop at Wal-mart!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
does this make sense?

I do too! Too many people just vote for whoever is running for thier party and have no idea where they stand on the issues. It would be better if we could just vote for the best person for the job and not just let the canidate hide behind thier political party.

I am a **********, but I do not like where they stand on envirmental/animal issues (usually) so I will vote for who I think the best canidate is depending on what issues matter the most to me.

********. Of course I'm in the south now ladies. ;) I might need to change just to fit in. *kidding.
I'm pro-choice, and I have so many gay friends...the list goes on as to why I could never be a **********.

i'm proudly and staunchly a ********, but i think most of the ********s in office in washington are generally spineless and more worried about not being called bad names by **********s than actually growing a pair and standing up for ********ic policies. they make ME dislike them, and i've never had a ********** thought it my life, so i don't know how they expect to capture hearts and minds, so to speak. just my $0.02