Poll - Are you A ********** or ******** or . . . .

Poll: Are you **********, ******** or . . .

• Independent

• Other - I'll explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
jehaga said:
If most ********s thought this way, then I'd might consider switching parties.

i think it's fairly short-sited to think that most ********s DON'T think like that. we don't like sell-outs, opprotunists, or shallow pandering either, but what say does the average ******** have in who runs for president from our party? none, just like you didn't hand-pick bush and cheney. there are a lot of ********s out there that don't like hillary and didn't like kerry, and it's unfair to us assume the worst.

Like everyone else here has stated, I don't agree with everything the party does, or all "**********'s", but I could never be a ********..
I will not give a reason...politics get to heated. I feel how I feel and however you feel is fine too!

I am not surprised that the majority here is ********! I dont' know why, I just knew...

We are all terrific! ********** and ******** alike...

I have never met anybody who has said "I love Kerry" and practically everyone I know in real life is a ********, that is until I moved to Tennessee, and even still I've only met one girl who was 100% behind Bush. Otherwise I think most people aren't really happy with their options.

I didn't care for Kerry at the beginning of the sampaign. I'm more of a Dean ********. But, I respected him at the end of the campaign because I thought he ran a campaign with a lot of integrity. (I didn't think though that he needed to go on and on about his service in Vietnam). But, I don't thinka ******** from the Northeast can win. I think it would take one from the South or the Heartland.

susan-eric said:
I didn't care for Kerry at the beginning of the sampaign. I'm more of a Dean ********. But, I respected him at the end of the campaign because I thought he ran a campaign with a lot of integrity. (I didn't think though that he needed to go on and on about his service in Vietnam). But, I don't thinka ******** from the Northeast can win. I think it would take one from the South or the Heartland.

i agree - it's just too easy to pick on a Massachusetts or Vermont ******** (even thought Bush is from Connecticut, he does a better job of hiding it - i had several friends that voted for him that honestly thought he was born and raised in Texas. lol, i said they were my friends, i didn't say they were brilliant...) as being a good-old-boy, richie rich elitist. not that there aren't just as many reps like that, they just seem to win the PR war.

a ******** has never won the presidency without winning the South, and i honestly don't see the majority of people here voting for a liberal from the north - it'll never happen. that's why i love John Edwards so much; he comes from a poor southern family and never left the South to seek riches elsewhere, and everyone loves a hometown hero. he's moderate, he's not controversial, he has a strong family and a wife that just beat cancer, and he's attractive and pretty young. he's a perfect ******** to bring all the rednecks out to the polls.

the only ********** i'd ever vote for is John McCain. i hope he runs.

This is all I have to say about McCain... :P

McCain.jpg

I would prefer McCain to a lot of other **********s, but I would still prefer a ********. I have hopes for Edwards as well. I'm concerned that the Press would savage his wife, though, the way they did Carter's wife, for not being stylish--not that I think Laura Bush is particularly so, but the Press makes her out to be because they like her and W. (or are too afraid to be critical).