Poll- alma gm amarante, alma gm rose indien or vintage chanel jumbo

Alma gm amarante, Alma gm Rose Indien or Vintage Chanel Jumbo

• Alma gm Amarante

• Alma gm Rose Indien

• Vintage Chanel Jumbo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes it does. I do love love love the Alma but I would totally go for the Jumbo :drool:. That's my number 1 dream bag :biggrin:
haha thanks for your input :P I just got the DE speedy B yesterday, let me just say you are going to LOVE IT if your still going to get it, i love my B's so much more than the regular speedies now.. But back to my decision making... I tried on the rose indien and the amarante.. and for some reason i just wasn't feeling the amarante.. I have loved it for ages but just didnt love it.. now the rose indien.. omg.. so amazing, i wanted to take it home, but because i still torn between the chanel and alma i just got another speedy b like i said :P Im thinking chanel over alma.. because shoulder carry is easier than hand held

haha thanks for your input :P I just got the DE speedy B yesterday, let me just say you are going to LOVE IT if your still going to get it, i love my B's so much more than the regular speedies now.. But back to my decision making... I tried on the rose indien and the amarante.. and for some reason i just wasn't feeling the amarante.. I have loved it for ages but just didnt love it.. now the rose indien.. omg.. so amazing, i wanted to take it home, but because i still torn between the chanel and alma i just got another speedy b like i said :P Im thinking chanel over alma.. because shoulder carry is easier than hand held

Congratulations on your Speedy B. I'm thinking sometime this year purchasing speedy b.

I think you should get the rose indien alma (I love it) and build a Chanel fund for later. Rose indien is limited and Chanel will always be there. If I could find any way to justify getting a rose indien alma, I would jump right on it. Who knows, I might still cave to my desires. Please show us your reveal once you decide. Have a wonderful weekend!

Enjoy the speedy b! I'm waiting for the mon mono one to come out.