POLL: 5-way tie HELP!

Which bag would you get?

• Total voters

hasana

Mar 15, 2012
Before running off to ban island I decided I could get one more bag...I was pretty set on the Celine Box since it's been on my wishlist forever, and Chanel hasn't really been tugging at my heart strings lately

BUT!! Went into Chanel recently, and now I'm in trouble

Okay lets start off with the ever so classic Celine Box in burgundy

164173DLS.28BD_1.jpg

Now for some Dior babies

Gorgeous Metallic Pink Diorama (already own this in the champagne color and it is one of my most loved bags)

12093306_541914365959848_1376111652_n.jpg

Mini Rose Powder Lady Dior (the one I'm looking at has a thick strap with some red, pink, and black bead embellishments)

CAL44500_M413_V0_Z.jpg

Now for Chanel

This bucket bag is really tugging at my heart (I'm thinking of getting the smaller size between the two available)

drawstring_bag-sheet.png.fashionImg.veryhi.png

Saw this gorgeous flap in the store the other day, and at first I wasn't quite feeling the shimmery pink leather, but clearly I have a thing for pink now

Chanel metallic pink flap.png

So those are the 5 bags I'm mulling over, and I can only choose one!!!

And for a curveball I just saw this bag on the Chanel homepage and just had to add this to the list as well

tweed flap.png

So help a girl out!! I've never done a poll before, this should be fun.

Also hope some you girls found some bags you might like as well, since not all of these are classics, and if they are they're in atypical colors or materials :biggrin:

Reactions: janellec
The Chanel mini is so cute! I am not a fan of the black/white Chanel but the bucket bag is nice. The Dior bags are very nice too! I would either buy the Chanel pink mini or the Lady Dior, go with the classics, bags that will be relevant for years to come.

I voted for Chanel Shimmery Pink Flap as my first choice. It's such a gorgeous colour. The Metallic Pink Diorama would be my second choice, but since you already have one in the champagne colour, I'm not sure if it'd be too repetitive.

I vote for celine box as it's been in your wishlist for a while. And usually for myself, I'd keep coming back to my original wishlist even though down the road finding it, I come across several bags that I love (and bought). Good luck!

Reactions: Bags_4_life
Ah that tweed bag is amazing! Guessing that you want your next bag to be a fun one I would go with the one you can't stop thinking about. Maybe not something you have already?

im a chanel girl don't get me wrong, but the celine box is just WOW. WOW WOW WOW!!! so classy, clean and sophisticated. and timeless. my word i see this being carried now and 20 years from now without looking dated in any way!