Poll: 2nd Birkin SO

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

2nd Birkin SO choices!

1. 35 black box PHW w/raisin lining

2. 35 etoupe togo PHW w/gris T lining

3. 35 raisin box PHW w/??? lining (suggestions, please!)

4. go for a 40 clemence PHW Kelly! (list color in comments)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. A quick poll for the weekend! As many of you know I'm pondering my 2nd Birkin, and would like to place a SO (contrast lining) when I go to Paris in a few month's time. I already have a gold 35 clemence PHW, which goes well with the blues in my work wardrobe and my brown casual clothing. I want my next Birkin to go with my grey and black suits, but still be usable on the weekends. Below are four choices I'm thinking about now for a conservative, understated work bag. All are classic, so I am having trouble deciding! Please vote! If you have other suggestions, feel free to add them in the comments.

2. Hi - congratulations on your SO - BBB are a great addtion - raisin would make it even more special.

The only thing that might make me change my mind was if DH gave me the go ahead for a 40 in cocoan croc!

3. Since you already own a gold birkin, I'd skip the etoupe. If you would like the bag to go with black/gray suits, maybe get a black birkin? I love the 40 Kelly but in dark colors, a lot of people complain that it looks like a briefcase (plus for work you might find the ease of a tote more practical than a kelly). :smile: I'll vote for the BBB with raisin lining!

4. Raisin with Rose shocking lining.. :drool:

5. etoupe with gris T lining...but then I am addicted to etoupe;)

6. My only suggestion is that raisin is a dark color for a lining -- I would suggest to go a bit lighter so you can more easily see things inside.

Also, while I was only one of the only voters for a 40Kelly -- I do highly recommend that choice -- it is a GREAT bag!!

7. ITA with hermeshunter.
    How about Raisin with Violet interior?

Good luck with the decision making process! :flowers:

8. I voted for RAISIN of course...LOL! I would say violet lining! Mmmmmm!

9. If you want it to be year round and weekend....don't go with box.

10. I chose etoupe because I love the color and because of the ease of use -- for a grab and go workbag, no worries about the weather like with box.

11. A black box is never wrong! The all time classic!

12. Folr a conservative, understated work bag, I vote for the etoupe/gris t. It will go with everything and etoupe is NEVER flashy or "look at me."

Having said that, I adore Raisin Box - it's one of my favorite leather/color combos - but it's anything but understated and conservative. It's a very bright grape color!

I also love 40 Kellys but, like someone else posted here, unless you get it in a bright color, it'll end up looking like a briefcase.

13. Box raisin with violet lining! :girlsigh:

14. Have you considered rouge H? It's a classic, very chic and would look smashing with gray & black suits, but also with white tee's and jeans plus brown casuals for the weekends. There's really no colour rouge H cannot be mixed with, love it.

what about rouge H togo/chevre/vache liegee (or what ever is replacing vl)/epsom with graphite or black lining, stiching & brushed palladium hw (ruthenium would look amazing, too, if it's still offered, no harm in asking). Rouge H looks amazing with a raisin lining, too. Then there's black with a rouge H/raisin/violet lining...? :smile: Sorry, I'm not much of a help, am I :smile: