Poll 1st time BBag 05 Indigo city or 07 Vert Gazon city?

05 Indigo City or 07 Vert Gazon

• 05 Indigo City in very good condition

• 07 Vert Gazon brand new condition

Results are only viewable after voting.

BAGLADY-SHOEFLY

In Love & Luxe
O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Summation: This will be my 1st ever BBag! The 05 Indigo city is in very good condition with handle darkening, a replaced rivet, and a couple of dark spots (a definite trip to LMB would be needed) but delicious 05 leather?

OR

07 Vert Gazon RH City? It is brand new never used, I would be the original owner, breaker inner of this beauty.

Can't decide what would you choose?
:yahoo:

Last edited:
Summation: This will be my 1st ever BBag! The 05 Indigo city is in very good condition with handle darkening, a replaced rivet, and a couple of dark spots (a definite trip to LMB would be needed) but delicious 05 leather?

OR

07 Vert Gazon RH City? It is brand new never used, I would be the original owner, breaker inner of this beauty.

Can't decide what would you choose?
:yahoo:

I voted for the '07 Vert Gazon City. That color is gorgeous and I would think once you got your first Balenciaga you wouldn't want to send it away to be cleaned or anything.

Ohhh ... I'd always choose Indigo, it's one of my two fave Bal blues. That said, the condition doesn't sound too good.
I'd wait for an Indigo in better condition.

My vote is for the VG too for your first bag. I think another indigo will pop up in a better condition. Are you equally split between both bags or do you have small/tiny preference for one bag over another?

While I love both colors, the green is just so vibrant it makes me smile. Part of my dilemma is that I have read such wonderful things about the 05 leather, I do think the VG is easier to find, I usually go for bags I can use year round, but both colors are lovely and speak to me. I have many other high end bags but was sold on Bal after joining TPF. After viewing all the colors and seasons and reading about the quality and how much all the pwners love them, I knew I would too. After looking for months now, these are the 2 I am torn between. Thanks for all the help ladies!