Polka Dots, In or Out ??

1. IN! I LOOOVE POLKA DOTS! (But it also depends on the color(s)).

2. I looove polka dots! They have to be pretty small or conservative for me to wear them, but I love putting them on my daughter!
    Some of those skirts ARE cute! Dots are in this year based on my many shopping excursions and ogling the mannequins!

3. Love 'em! :love:

4. Some of those skirts are so cute! I think the way they're doing their polka dots is really cute and "in"

5. I just bought a bathing suit with polka dots (brown with white dots) and a super-cute black Betsey Johnson dress with red dots. I just love the look! So, IN!!!!

6. i guess they r in right now but would never buy them.. but if it looks good on you, why not?

7. [​IMG]

skirt 001.jpg
  9. I think they're in! I wear polka dots kind of often! I think they're cute!

11. they are in, I like the big print polka dots

12. I looove polka dots! I own a couple polka shirts and they are adorable.

13. Not sure if they are still in or not, but I love them. I want a polka dot scarf to tie to my purse!

14. I love polka dots. I just rescued a skirt from my other closet (across the country). I'm young enough to pull them off (big multicolored ones on a mini) ... I hope! :nuts: I'm always much more colorful preppy in the summer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice