Polished Alexa with silver hw - reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo: I just got this fabulous new-to-me Alexa, so here is my instant reval without any teasing...

I have been looking for an Alexa with just the right amount of structure. First, I tried the plonge lambskin - it drove me crazy with it's slouch, and then I bought one of the printed leather Alexas - that I found too structured. Here goes a third time: A polished Alexa with silver hw, preloved and nicely broken in. :love:

Very happy with this leather quality, it will keep its shape and still not feel too boxy, I think. I'm using a purseket (stiff liner) inside for now, but think I might buy one of the samorga liners for this bag later on, if it goes any softer.

Attached Files:

2. :yahoo:you look fab!! congrats....:heart:

3. Looks great, silver HW always looks lovely.

4. Looks great :smile:
    I have just got a Samgora liner for my lexie and i think it is great ...and so much easier to find stuff :smile:

5. ^^^Thank you!
    And the samorga liners seem to work very well :smile:

6. oh that bag is beautiful!!!!

I particularly like it with the silver hardware - lovely!!

It really suits you. :smile:

7. Looks gorgeous on you! :smile:

8. It's a beauty! Great photos. I have a structured, printed one. I sometimes wish it was a bit softer, like you described.

9. beautiful bag and photos. I love nickel hardware on EVERYTHING! :smile:

10. Thank you :smile:

11. Gorgeous 'Lexi & looks great on you - congrats on finding "the one for you" x

12. Really suits you! :tup:

I am also a huge fan of pretty much any colour with nickel hardware - glad there are a few more options these days!

13. Absolutely gorgeous bag and looks great on you! What leather was this again - buffalo? I just might start searching for one.... ;-D

14. so stunning! forgive me for asking but is that the regular or oversize?

15. This is the polished buffalo leather, regular size. :yes:
    I have bought a Samorga liner for it now, to add some shape and extra pockets inside.