Polish Exchange Signup Thread---Round 6

Can't wait to start again! These polishes always accumulate faster than the premier ones. I think I have a good pile. If I'm going by the tier price ranges I think my ready to be swapped polishes will be diverse.

I think these changes will work well! I know you put a lot of thought and time into these changes and I'm very excited for the new round. Thanks for taking the time to make the exchange better and not just giving up!

RE-POSTING THESE RULES AFTER EDITING. I copied and pasted the old rules on the first page without making the proper changes on the new 15 max rule. Sorry for the confusion.

RULES:

--You must replace each polish that you take with one of your polishes. Must adhere to the minimum of 1 for 1 /Same 1 for 1 rule on mini polishes. Max of 15 polishes to exchange per person.
No extras allowed for this round

--Polishes must be 75% full or more

--We have been shipping in a medium flat rate boxes so that the shipping price is the same for everyone. We may switch to one large box depending on how many people sign up

--Must re-ship withing 3-4 days. Please keep to this schedule so that the box moves along in a timely manner. We are all so excited when our names get close:yahoo:

--If the box is getting close to your name and you anticipate being away for a trip or vacation----- please inform incase we need to remove you from the list or move your name. But please lets try to prevent this by letting me know when you signup if you plan to be away:biggrin:

--As in the previous Rounds we are sticking to previously established members that post regularly. In order to make it easy to determine who can participate it will be 500 minimum posts just like the other swaps and exchanges. (does not apply if you have been in the exchange before and have less than this amount)

--It is OK to put back bottles of polish in that did not work for you in the previous Rounds.
(just make sure you add something else too so that Round 6 does not look identical to Round 5 :P)

--Please remove any polishes that you donated from the last Round that are in the box when it comes back to you. If your polish made it all the way through a Round and back without being selected, its time for it to go. We love all of our polishes but some won't work for everyone. ;)

--There will be stickers in the box; please put your tPF username on a sticker and put it on the polishes that you add to the box. You may have to secure the sticker with tape so they don't fall off during the round

If we run out of stickers during the Round, feel free to replace or make some out of paper and tape.

--There will be a chart in the box to write down the names of the polishes that you select and mark the ones that you remove.

--MUST MUST MUST post pictures of the polishes that you choose. This is one of the main points of the exchange thread so that it keeps us all excited to see the box move along.
***With your pictures please post the names of the polishes and name of tPFer who donated it. Please do not just post pics with no info

If you were unable to post pics of your selections in the past for whatever reason please know that it is a requirement for this. It's only fair;)

COURTESY RULE

--Please add in only polishes that you would want to receive yourself. I think this goes without saying but please no old, goopy/yucky/damaged, etc. polishes added.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please PM me if you want to participate in Round 6 between
January 15th-January 22nd (one week)

All I need is for you to PM me your name and state. Locations won't be posted, I will just use it for my records. The only person that you will need to give your address to is the person in front of you on the list. PM them when your name comes next in the shipping order

I will post the shipping arrangement after soon as I get all the names (will take me several days to a week after signups close)

500 posts minimum to particate and US only

I think thats it! Can't wait to get started:nuts:

Let us know if you have any questions:biggrin:

Will send confirmations for those who sign up towards the end (Sat/Sun)

This is going to be my first exchange but I must say that I like the Tier system already! Thanks to you and Karla for getting all of this sorted out!

I cannot wait to see the list! Yay!

Furthermore the new "group" rule should prevent old goops, dried out and otherwise non-swappable polishes from surfacing as they have been many times in the past.
I'm actually surprised that this one's still an issue after 5 rounds. :sad:

I hope this won't be an issue this time around. It's one of the constant things I keep seeing in the rules each round, so that means there are some polishes in that condition that keeps popping up.

I know i can't participate yet, but i have a question. When it says that if your polishes are still in the box from the previous round and you have to remove them, are you required to put new ones back in to replace those? Or are you just putting new ones in to swap for other people's you are taking out?

I'm actually surprised that this one's still an issue after 5 rounds. :sad:

I hope this won't be an issue this time around. It's one of the constant things I keep seeing in the rules each round, so that means there are some polishes in that condition that keeps popping up.

It's not as bas as it was before but some have still surfaced.

I think if everyone should just remember that this exchange should be considered a "Swap with Friends".

We are exchanging colors/brands that didnt work for us or backups that we are not going to get to use. We are not exchanging old polishes from the attic or under a bathroom sink that have not seen the light of day since 1998. It's not a recycle program, it's an exchange program. Big difference in terms of consideration and awareness of your donations.

If past particpants and newbies all remember these things then we will be fine moving forward. I have never had to remove a bad polish from the Premium swap as the box is always in top notch condition.
It is my hope that the new Tier system will have the regular exchange system looking the same way :tup:

It's not as bas as it was before but some have still surfaced.

I think if everyone should just remember that this exchange should be considered a "Swap with Friends".

We are exchanging colors/brands that didnt work for us or backups that we are not going to get to use. We are not exchanging old polishes from the attic or under a bathroom sink that have not seen the light of day since 1998. It's not a recycle program, it's an exchange program. Big difference in terms of consideration and awareness of your donations.

If past particpants and newbies all remember these things then we will be fine moving forward. I have never had to remove a bad polish from the Premium swap as the box is always in top notch condition.
It is my hope that the new Tier system will have the regular exchange system looking the same way :tup:
I gotcha. I think that's a good way to put it.....it's not a recycle program like Zoya's exchange thing.

I know i can't participate yet, but i have a question. When it says that if your polishes are still in the box from the previous round and you have to remove them, are you required to put new ones back in to replace those? Or are you just putting new ones in to swap for other people's you are taking out?

This is what I need clarified before I participate. Say that there are 10 polishes in the box that I donated from previous round. If I'm only allowed to swap a max of 15 how does that affect me when I'm required to take my polishes out. The rules indicate I must one for one replace the polishes I remove, but how does that work if I'm required to remove them regardless? That would cut in to the number of polishes I can remove from other peoples donations.

If the OP can clarify that it would help me determine if its a good idea for me to join in or not.