Polish Collections PICS

tgirl25

Tgirl25
Aug 12, 2012
I didn't zero in on any specific brands or what not so if you really want me to start picturing each brand together I would love to. Also I updated my spreadsheet so you all can look through and ask what brands pic together. I am now up to 600 and am happy there but still want more!!! UGG LOL My 2 Painted Melmers are getting pretty full!(1 drawer left)

I would LOVE to see other ladies stashes too!!

Now onto the peeks

Storage!!! 2 Melmers spray painted black with my pics of kids(my son is top pic from about 9 when he modeled 8yrs ago, bottom is daughter and her hubby +2kids). Sorry about the bill stand. The oak leather toped box is where I keep my top/base coats at then the gifting pile to the right that I do not count as my stash(some of those are headed to the Polish box for exchange!)
DSCF00012_zps63a1dd96.jpg

Indie Drawer
DSCF00032_zpse26b9324.jpg

Higher end drawer(Nars, Dior, Chanel, BL, DL, OPI, Julep and that type)
DSCF0005-4_zpsd4d5a391.jpg

No intro needed
DSCF0006-2_zps825dbecf.jpg

and these 2 are just mainly regular polish though they do include Hits, BarryM, Catrice, Nails Inc, and so on
DSCF0007-4_zps6bb8cc4f.jpg

DSCF0004-3_zps6cf0de4b.jpg

One of the drawers cut off some polish but you get the idea. Still have the Lynn/Nerd Drawer and could move my frankening out of another for a final drawer if I need it. Still have room for more...

So proud I just cleaned up the 120 polishes I had all over on my table and finally added them to my Spreadsheet so I could put them away!! So proud!