Polish addicts, whats your favorite?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What kind of polish do you like the best

1. Metallic

2. Glitter

3. Frosty

4. Shimmer

5. Creme

6. Other, please do tell :)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was thinking about my polish history, and realized that my taste in polish has changed. Not so much to colors, but as a teen I was a glitter-girl, whereas now Im more into a creme, perhaps with a slight hint of shimmer.

What about you?

Are you into metallics, glitters, shimmers, frosts or cremes?

Poll is on its way :smile:

2. If I really had to pick, I'd say creme - but I think I use all of them from time to time, depending on my mood and what I'm wearing.

3. i like matte, creams, and frost. :smile:

4. i LOVE giltter, creme, shimmer my all time favs
    i hate frosty and metallic not my thing
    matte nails are an in between kinda thing

5. Frosts or shimmers. They last longer.

6. I love glitters (still!), cremes, and shimmers. Frost, metallics, and mattes I have to be in the right kinda mood for.

7. I love the finish creme gives.

8. either cremes or shimmers. I'm not really into glitters or frosts, and am kinda meh about metallics (other than Chanel Kaleidescope).

9. I like cremes, shimmers, and the very occasional frost. I'm not really into metallic or glitter.

10. My favorites are frosts, metallics and shimmers... they look best on my hands I think. Cremes are beautiful but look SO bold on my fair fair skin that sometimes they freak me out; I'm more likely to wear them on my toes. I like subtle glitter still but the super chunky glitter has gone by the wayside over the years. But I still like sparkly stuff!!!

11. same here!

12. I'm not a fan of metallic or glitter on nails

13. I love all, but creme is my first love and will always be my ultimate love. Then I would say pure glitters, then mattes, then shimmers and metallics. I am not a fan of duo chromes or frosts.

14. I voted for "Other" because I love them all.

15. I probably have a fair share of all kinds of polish finishes, but I prefer creme and like frosts the least. Glitters/shimmers would be high on the list, too.