POlice Officer Arrested McDonald's Employee

Yep...that's exactly what I need: yet ANOTHER reason to dislike cops!

:::rolls eyes:::

That policeman needs to lose his badge, but I'm sure there's a slim chance of that happening.

Um, hello??? It's McDonald's, not a gourmet burger drive thru!! Salty burgers happen!

This is how our valuable tax dollars get spent... by bratty cops!

Heh... i'm screwed. Sometimes I get coffee orders mixed up and what if a police officer ended up with a hazelnut latte instead of a pure one? Bah. Take it back and i'll refund it, no questions asked! I'd rather not be arrested, thank you very much.

1. I know that it is ridiculous about the salty hamburger, but I actually have my fiance sip my iced coffees from mcdonalds every time I order one. They mix up the vanilla and hazelnut and I am deadly allergic to nuts.:wtf:

1. I know that it is ridiculous about the salty hamburger, but I actually have my fiance sip my iced coffees from mcdonalds every time I order one. They mix up the vanilla and hazelnut and I am deadly allergic to nuts.:wtf:

I know... I really know it's a grave health concern because i'm allergic to nuts to. It's good that you get your boyfriend to sip it, if he's not around I suggest you smell it because syrups give off quite a strong smell (that's how I check). But sometimes the orders are just so busy that I can't monitor who is taking what and some people just take whatever I make! I ask them if they ordered a 'latte' and they say yes when what they really mean is they ordered a hazelnut latte, which is technically a 'latte', and oh i've been waiting here for 2 minutes so this drink must be mine instead of the poor person who did order a normal latte before you! Gaaaah! This is why i'm so incredibly angry at my employer for selling his old coffee shop and making me work at one of those espresso ones in the food court because it's ridiculous how busy they get... ah I shouldn't complain.

So no, i'm definitely not trying to say I do that intentionally. I'm just commenting on how ridiculous it is to not bypass a geniune mistake, which I would be more than happy to refund.