Polene numero neuf

It might look bulky so that is a preference thing. You could always consider the mini. I find it pretty comfortable carrying both ways even when its heavy. I find I am not tempted by top handle bags because I have the neuf.
I actually just pulled the trigger on the black. I think it's a beautiful bag and a good tester to see how I like a black bag as my everyday bag. If I like it, I suspect I'll buy taupe next.

I love mine (in taupe), but the black one looks really nice as well!
That would honestly be my first choice but I want the LV Maida and I haven’t carried a black bag in 20 yrs since I moved to SW FL. It’s like a mental block….it’s always sunny and warm so I feel like it’s summertime. Kooky I know. So i decided on Neuf in black as a “tester” before I spend on LV. Plus very curious about Polene. If I like it as much as people do, taupe is next!

So, I got the Neuf in black. The bag is beautiful but the opening is sooo narrow. My zippy fits in it fine. I think I just need to get used to it. Im definitely used to more open bags (neverfull, graceful, speedy). I’m definitely not sending it back, too much hassle. I hope I get used to it. Maybe I should have gotten Un.

So, I got the Neuf in black. The bag is beautiful but the opening is sooo narrow. My zippy fits in it fine. I think I just need to get used to it. Im definitely used to more open bags (neverfull, graceful, speedy). I’m definitely not sending it back, too much hassle. I hope I get used to it. Maybe I should have gotten Un.
I’m thinking of getting the neuf in black too! How’s the quality of the leather and the workmanship?

After (luckily) sold my defective Neuf Beige, my Camel Neuf in regular and mini have arrived in perfect condition :blush: As I had hoped the color really is a rich chocolate brown, not caramel type brown.

View attachment 5722841

Now, I really hoped there's a size in between :lol:
The Neuf mini base is 23,5 cm, and I thought it'd be bigger because I have a Speedy style Tory Burch bag with 25 cm base and it's SO spacious. Never thought it'd really tapered at the top. But, as I've seen mentioned here before, the mini looks more beautiful and sculptural, and the more I look at the regular size, it's very bottom heavy and very boxy from the side. I don't like the look of it.

View attachment 5722842

And I found the regular Neuf to be...heavy? I dunno if it's because lately I've been wearing mostly nylon and jacquard handbag, but it is HEAVY even when I just fit my praying set pouch + 350ml water bottle, without essentials like phone, keys, makeup, etc. Took one item out, and it's still heavy to me. Is it just me? :sad:

View attachment 5722843

Just wanna share my thoughts. I possibly will rehome the big one. And I've been thinking to wear the mini with a gold chain strap and I think it's gonna be so pretty :love:

Big Huit owners, will my pouch + bottle fit in it comfortably either side by side or stacked? I attach the pic here next to iPhone 12 case. The pouch is around 4 cm thick.

View attachment 5722844

Thank u!
Can you elaborate on what was defective about your first bag?