Polene numero neuf

That's a beauty! I wouldn't worry about that bit of thread, if it were me. Probably snip it off with nail scissors.

Enjoy this bag! I've been holding off on getting one, this is making it hard!
Thank you. I'm itching to get the one in Camel too. The Un mini is also beautiful... just a bit put off by the metal chain. If they had an alternative thin leather strap I'd buy it in a heart beat. :heart:

Reactions: indiaink
So another update. I'm a mum... this bag is great for office -work/ gallery/ cafe / evening ..... but alittle bit inconvenient and too elegant for playgrounds.. I say this because it's too beautiful to use it as an everyday bag after daycare when you have to hang out at the playgrounds like myself. Having said that it does fit alot of other things like drink bottle/ spare kiddie T-Shirt / snacks... :biggrin:

I ordered a Polene Huit mini bag for smaller essentials to use as an everyday after daycare/playground crossbody bag to fit (phone / wallet / masks / keys). Not 100% sure if I did the right purchase but fingers crossed it will suit my every day look!

So another update. I'm a mum... this bag is great for office -work/ gallery/ cafe / evening ..... but alittle bit inconvenient and too elegant for playgrounds.. I say this because it's too beautiful to use it as an everyday bag after daycare when you have to hang out at the playgrounds like myself. Having said that it does fit alot of other things like drink bottle/ spare kiddie T-Shirt / snacks... :biggrin:

I ordered a Polene Huit mini bag for smaller essentials to use as an everyday after daycare/playground crossbody bag to fit (phone / wallet / masks / keys). Not 100% sure if I did the right purchase but fingers crossed it will suit my every day look!
I’ve been eyeing the Huit mini.Interested to hear your thoughts on if the mini fits the daily essentials. Let us know once you’ve tried it out

I’ve been eyeing the Huit mini.Interested to hear your thoughts on if the mini fits the daily essentials. Let us know once you’ve tried it out

It's the perfect everyday bag! It fits all my essentials -Keys, iPhone, Mask, cardholder/wallet and sunglasses.
I have no problem getting things in and out of the bag. The only thing that bothered me was one of the side stitching that didn't quite align.. but it's apparently part of the design.

My son commented how it looks like a cake... so it's now called mama's cake bag :P

Attachments

• IMG_9161.jpeg
    IMG_9161.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_9163.jpeg
    IMG_9163.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 55
Hey all!!! Haven't posted on this forum in awhile and Polene is always the one that draws me back :P

Wanted to give a quick shoutout to this beautiful Numero Neuf in Taupe, a bag which I've owned since Dec 2020 and have loved so much ever since (It's currently my favourite bag in my collection!).

First off, the colour and model pics on Polene's website does not do this bag justice. In person, the neuf has a beautiful sheen (Just a very subtle glow) to its leather which gives it additional life. The leather is also incredible and of amazing quality, I always feel like I'm holding a pillow whenever I bring it out!

About the weight, it definitely feels light to me for a full leather bag, even when its fully stuffed with items. Regarding the size, I'm only 5"2 and was initially afraid that it'll overwhelm my frame. But it does not (Photo attached)!

The only cons I can think about for this bag would be:
1) The leather strap is practically useless because its so thin + I don't feel that it compliments the design on this bag (It's nicer on the crook of the arm)
2) Despite the size, the opening of the mouth can be quite cumbersome to get into because of the fold (I can't fit a book in unless I really squeeze!)

--

Other than these minor cons, I encourage everyone to pick up this bag (Whatever colour, they're all so beautiful) because you will definitely not regret it ^_^

neuf 1.jpeg

neuf 2.jpeg

I'm also really loving the 'orange' - or "Terracotta". The three new-for-Polene Numero Neuf Summer 2021 colors are all nice - the Blush, Terracotta, and Beige. Adding photos of all three for posterity.
I looove the beige. I think I want to see if they offer free shipping again this November/December, I think they did last year?

I have been interested in the Neuf for quite awhile. In checking on Poshmark, I am finding many "new" Polene bags, and therefore wondering if fakes are out there. One seller had quite a few listed, which just does not make sense. Have any of you noticed this?
If I do buy, it will be new, from Paris. I would not take any chances.

I have been interested in the Neuf for quite awhile. In checking on Poshmark, I am finding many "new" Polene bags, and therefore wondering if fakes are out there. One seller had quite a few listed, which just does not make sense. Have any of you noticed this?
If I do buy, it will be new, from Paris. I would not take any chances.

You could ask for an original receipt/ invoice/ email of online purchase.
When I ordered my two bags ..they were send directly from Spain warehouse and not Paris.
Go with your gut feeling when it comes to buying second hand.

When I first learned about Polène this past summer, the Numero Neuf caught my eye right away. Since I tend to prefer structured, boxy silhouettes, I convinced myself that I couldn't pull it off. However, I couldn't get the Numero Neuf out of my mind for months and ended up stalking this thread. When the most recent free shipping promotion came around, I had to order these!

DSC04405_PE_5000.jpg

I love the shape of this bag so much, but hate carrying bags in my hand. With two little kids I need my hands to be free. Would it be crazy to buy the black one and put a black strap on it? Wish the strap it came with was more substantial.