Polene numero neuf

Good evening,
I ordered this bag as a christmas gift. It's my second Polene bag, the first one was a Numero 1. The bag numero 9 is a real beauty. The leather is really beautiful and soft ( calfskin), the shape is amazing and original. The makers have to sew all by hand because of the round shape. I was afraid that the opening will be to small or tricky, but the size is good, and the opening is easy. I like the fact that the strap is removable, and adjustable.
The bag came via DHL from Spain, well packed. You will received it in a tall Polene box, because of the shape of the bag. The bag will be in bubble wrap, and the quality of the dustbin is even better than Chanel ( it s only my opinion).
The quality is really good, I have my Numero 1 since 4 years now, and it s still in an amazing condition. I'm looking forward using my numero 9 :smile:

Congratulations on your new bag! :yahoo: Thank you for the detailed review!

Good evening,
I ordered this bag as a christmas gift. It's my second Polene bag, the first one was a Numero 1. The bag numero 9 is a real beauty. The leather is really beautiful and soft ( calfskin), the shape is amazing and original. The makers have to sew all by hand because of the round shape. I was afraid that the opening will be to small or tricky, but the size is good, and the opening is easy. I like the fact that the strap is removable, and adjustable.
The bag came via DHL from Spain, well packed. You will received it in a tall Polene box, because of the shape of the bag. The bag will be in bubble wrap, and the quality of the dustbin is even better than Chanel ( it s only my opinion).
The quality is really good, I have my Numero 1 since 4 years now, and it s still in an amazing condition. I'm looking forward using my numero 9 :smile:

Hi,
May I know if this bag is heavy? Thanks! :smile:

Reactions: traveler727
I got the neuf in taupe a couple of weeks ago and LOVE it. It is very lightweight and elegant without being too much of a "statement" bag. Yes the top opening is small, but I have no trouble at all getting things in and out. It's just a great bag at a great price.

Congratulations on adding this beauty to your collection! :yahoo:

Reactions: BMac
I’ve been wanting this bag. I know it makes a gorgeous hand bag, but was wondering if it looked right carried crossbody. Would anyone be willing to share photos while wearing it crossbody? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: BMac
I’ve been wanting this bag. I know it makes a gorgeous hand bag, but was wondering if it looked right carried crossbody. Would anyone be willing to share photos while wearing it crossbody? Thank you in advance.
@traveler727, I am interested in this bag as well. I finally found a decent review here, the crossbody styling is at the 10:40 mark. She doesn't recommend it because it is a wide bag, but I actually didn't think it looked bad at all. I would probably hand-carry mostly.

Polene Numero Neuf Review

Also, @Elle Candy, the weight is 1.1 pounds, so not heavy at all.

Last edited:
I'm also really loving the 'orange' - or "Terracotta". The three new-for-Polene Numero Neuf Summer 2021 colors are all nice - the Blush, Terracotta, and Beige. Adding photos of all three for posterity.

Attachments

• beige_summer_2021.jpg
    beige_summer_2021.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 76
  • blush_summer_2021.jpg
    blush_summer_2021.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 82
  • terracotta_summer_2021.jpg
    terracotta_summer_2021.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 80
I got the neuf in taupe a couple of weeks ago and LOVE it. It is very lightweight and elegant without being too much of a "statement" bag. Yes the top opening is small, but I have no trouble at all getting things in and out. It's just a great bag at a great price.
Sorry to bump this old post but is it really lightweight? Some people said numero neuf is quite heavy?

hello, I received this bag today. I love the shape and I plan to use it as an everyday bag. I don't have any problems with the opening, it's really easy and convenient to reach for phones, keys, wallet, masks...
Only critic I have to mention is the fraying. I only received this bag today and I've noticed fraying (stitching) on the top handle. I don't know if this is normal. I will contact Polene customer service and will see if they will respond. I don't like the idea of returning this bag and paying additional postage.... argh..

Attachments

• IMG_8960.jpeg
    IMG_8960.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_8961.jpeg
    IMG_8961.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 152
hello, I received this bag today. I love the shape and I plan to use it as an everyday bag. I don't have any problems with the opening, it's really easy and convenient to reach for phones, keys, wallet, masks...
Only critic I have to mention is the fraying. I only received this bag today and I've noticed fraying (stitching) on the top handle. I don't know if this is normal. I will contact Polene customer service and will see if they will respond. I don't like the idea of returning this bag and paying additional postage.... argh..
That's a beauty! I wouldn't worry about that bit of thread, if it were me. Probably snip it off with nail scissors.

Enjoy this bag! I've been holding off on getting one, this is making it hard!

Reactions: Sparkletastic