Polene numero neuf

I love my Number Six. Very happy with Polene quality. I plan to get the Neuf. What color are you planning to get? I want black.
Happy to hear Polene has had good quality before! I love the black and camel bags, but was thinking on getting this in black. I am a little hesitant if the opening of the bag is too small though so probs have to wait to see some online reviews..

Reactions: JenJBS
I’m totally interested in this bag. Didn’t know about it until I saw it today on my insta feed. I’ve been looking for a soft leather everyday black handbag with a top handle and shoulder strap in a medium size. The price is not bad either. It checks off a lot on my list. Has anyone gotten it? I don’t see any reviews so far. I’ve never purchased a polene bag.

I’m totally interested in this bag. Didn’t know about it until I saw it today on my insta feed. I’ve been looking for a soft leather everyday black handbag with a top handle and shoulder strap in a medium size. The price is not bad either. It checks off a lot on my list. Has anyone gotten it? I don’t see any reviews so far. I’ve never purchased a polene bag.

Good evening,
I ordered this bag as a christmas gift. It's my second Polene bag, the first one was a Numero 1. The bag numero 9 is a real beauty. The leather is really beautiful and soft ( calfskin), the shape is amazing and original. The makers have to sew all by hand because of the round shape. I was afraid that the opening will be to small or tricky, but the size is good, and the opening is easy. I like the fact that the strap is removable, and adjustable.
The bag came via DHL from Spain, well packed. You will received it in a tall Polene box, because of the shape of the bag. The bag will be in bubble wrap, and the quality of the dustbin is even better than Chanel ( it s only my opinion).
The quality is really good, I have my Numero 1 since 4 years now, and it s still in an amazing condition. I'm looking forward using my numero 9 :smile:

Good evening,
I ordered this bag as a christmas gift. It's my second Polene bag, the first one was a Numero 1. The bag numero 9 is a real beauty. The leather is really beautiful and soft ( calfskin), the shape is amazing and original. The makers have to sew all by hand because of the round shape. I was afraid that the opening will be to small or tricky, but the size is good, and the opening is easy. I like the fact that the strap is removable, and adjustable.
The bag came via DHL from Spain, well packed. You will received it in a tall Polene box, because of the shape of the bag. The bag will be in bubble wrap, and the quality of the dustbin is even better than Chanel ( it s only my opinion).
The quality is really good, I have my Numero 1 since 4 years now, and it s still in an amazing condition. I'm looking forward using my numero 9 :smile:

It sounds lovely. I definitely still have it in on my wishlist. Enjoy your new bag:smile:

Reactions: JenJBS