Polene numero neuf

SohviAnneli

Jul 5, 2018
I love my Number Six. Very happy with Polene quality. I plan to get the Neuf. What color are you planning to get? I want black.
Happy to hear Polene has had good quality before! I love the black and camel bags, but was thinking on getting this in black. I am a little hesitant if the opening of the bag is too small though so probs have to wait to see some online reviews..

Reactions: JenJBS
Feb 21, 2017

SohviAnneli

Jul 5, 2018
I love the look of this one. But I would have to see the inside and the opening before I bought one. I despise a small opening and you cannot tell from these how big or small it is.

Same, I hate when a bag has too small opening! It is so counter effective to have big bag with small opening.. I hope this doesn't have it

cindyjl

Sep 30, 2020
They have really good quality. Although it is leather, it is very well made and i don't have to baby. I am very tempted to buy more bags from them.

suzis

Mar 20, 2016
Has anyone bought the bag? I’m really interested but worried about the small opening as well.

Jan 9, 2016
I’m totally interested in this bag. Didn’t know about it until I saw it today on my insta feed. I’ve been looking for a soft leather everyday black handbag with a top handle and shoulder strap in a medium size. The price is not bad either. It checks off a lot on my list. Has anyone gotten it? I don’t see any reviews so far. I’ve never purchased a polene bag.

SophR

Dec 7, 2020
I’m totally interested in this bag. Didn’t know about it until I saw it today on my insta feed. I’ve been looking for a soft leather everyday black handbag with a top handle and shoulder strap in a medium size. The price is not bad either. It checks off a lot on my list. Has anyone gotten it? I don’t see any reviews so far. I’ve never purchased a polene bag.
Good evening,
I ordered this bag as a christmas gift. It's my second Polene bag, the first one was a Numero 1. The bag numero 9 is a real beauty. The leather is really beautiful and soft ( calfskin), the shape is amazing and original. The makers have to sew all by hand because of the round shape. I was afraid that the opening will be to small or tricky, but the size is good, and the opening is easy. I like the fact that the strap is removable, and adjustable.
The bag came via DHL from Spain, well packed. You will received it in a tall Polene box, because of the shape of the bag. The bag will be in bubble wrap, and the quality of the dustbin is even better than Chanel ( it s only my opinion).
The quality is really good, I have my Numero 1 since 4 years now, and it s still in an amazing condition. I'm looking forward using my numero 9 :smile:

Jan 9, 2016
Good evening,
I ordered this bag as a christmas gift. It's my second Polene bag, the first one was a Numero 1. The bag numero 9 is a real beauty. The leather is really beautiful and soft ( calfskin), the shape is amazing and original. The makers have to sew all by hand because of the round shape. I was afraid that the opening will be to small or tricky, but the size is good, and the opening is easy. I like the fact that the strap is removable, and adjustable.
The bag came via DHL from Spain, well packed. You will received it in a tall Polene box, because of the shape of the bag. The bag will be in bubble wrap, and the quality of the dustbin is even better than Chanel ( it s only my opinion).
The quality is really good, I have my Numero 1 since 4 years now, and it s still in an amazing condition. I'm looking forward using my numero 9 :smile:
It sounds lovely. I definitely still have it in on my wishlist. Enjoy your new bag:smile:

Reactions: JenJBS