Polène handbags

Has anyone seen Polene handbags out in the wild? Someone else carrying them for example? I saw them once on someone else recently, also shopping in a luxury mall for designer handbags. I think she had the Polene Un full size.

I see them from time to time here in Barcelona. I'm always get excited to spot one. Usually it is Un mini or Un nano.

Has anyone seen Polene handbags out in the wild? Someone else carrying them for example? I saw them once on someone else recently, also shopping in a luxury mall for designer handbags. I think she had the Polene Un full size.
I’ve only seen two so far in London (a Numéro Sept Mini in the ladies at Roka Aldwych and a Numéro Un Mini near Bond Street station). I would have expected to see more but it’s probably because I’ve only been aware of Polène recently.

Are you trying to start another thread for youy quest of getting a full Polène sub-forum (which I totally support) ?

Lately I have been seeing them quite often on my commute to work, at least two or three per day. Disclaimer though, I live and work in Paris, so my sample is biased.
I usually see people with numéro un nano or mini, saw a few full sizes in interesting colours, as well as a couple of Sept.

EDITED

Polene Return Update:
So 4 hours after I received the "return received" email, I just got another email saying that my refund was processed.
The whole process took only 8 days. I'm impressed. This is great service because knowing that the return process is so fast and simple, I will probably order even more than before and worry less about not totally loving each bag.

Last edited:
I've only seen one girl wearing a Sept Mini inside a Madewell store in FL. Funny thing is I was wearing my chalk Un Nano and we gave each other a Polene lover's look. It's like being part of secret club. ;)

I saw several in London and Paris, although that isn't much of a surprise. It was one of the more popular handbags and it was great to see how people styled them. The other handbags I saw a lot of in Paris included A.P.C., Chanel, BV, and Balenciaga.

Reddit

Here's a discussion of people's experiences with Polene. I noticed one comment up top saying quality has gone down recently with increasing popularity. Have people been having the same experience? I checked my new Huits and Neuf recently and I didn't see anything glaring.
I got my first Polene back in 2019 (Numero un mini), and have got Numero neuf, Numero onze and Yké the last few months. All 4 are in pristine condition, top quality handbags! :hbeat: So my love for Polène is just growing with each purchase, I don't agree at all with the comment from Reddit.