Polène handbags

Omg same! I’m so torn. I technically don’t ‘need’ a small bag in light blue, as I have this bag from Nanushka.

View attachment 5404138

But this is just an extremely fun/silly bag for when I’m feeling SUPER casual, whereas the Neuf Mini would be perfection for when I wear these colors but want to look a little more dressed up.

And then, the wheat. This tone of yellow is SO GOOD because while it’s clearly yellow, it also functions as a semi-neutral.

Oh I think these would go with a lot!

Glacier: darker blue jeans, tops or dresses in white, gray, pink, yellow, light green, peach, coral, or lavender!

Wheat: any color jeans, tops/dresses in white, gray, minty green, coral, blush pink, rusty reds!

I'm worried the colors, while they are cool toned, they will still clash with my skin tone. And I wear a lot of dark colors. I rarely wear bright or pastel colors. Will it look weird if I have all black and then one pale yellow or pale blue bag?

(Also I sent an email to Polene asking if they will release more pastel colors for the Huit, like the fresh almond green. If it's yes, I might consider it.)

Reactions: Jereni
I'm worried the colors, while they are cool toned, they will still clash with my skin tone. And I wear a lot of dark colors. I rarely wear bright or pastel colors. Will it look weird if I have all black and then one pale yellow or pale blue bag?

(Also I sent an email to Polene asking if they will release more pastel colors for the Huit, like the fresh almond green. If it's yes, I might consider it.)

I suppose a bunch of black bags and then one yellow might make for a slightly odd collection. But then again who cares lol. Get what you love! I will say black bags and a light blue bag would look fine together…:P

Don't you all just have 'e-neuf' bags already?? :biggrin::lol:

Why have they not offered the full sized Neuf in spring-like colors? :cursing:

I agree, I would love them to release more colors in the regular Neuf also.

I suppose a bunch of black bags and then one yellow might make for a slightly odd collection. But then again who cares lol. Get what you love! I will say black bags and a light blue bag would look fine together…:P

I agree, I would love them to release more colors in the regular Neuf also.

It's the struggle between being minimalist/frugal and figuring out how often you can use an item and cost per wear vs getting whatever you like and not worrying about usability and if it's a good way to spend your money. xD

I think getting a yellow handbag is going to clash with my skin tone since I'm Asian, but I could consider the light blue Neuf. I realized I do have blue clothes...

Last edited:

Hmmmm.... I think since your wardrobe is mostly dark colours, it should not be an issue? Cos I think the contrast will be against your clothes more than your skin tone? And these colors are neutral enough. If it was fresh almond, I think I would be more concerned.

Reactions: rayceline
I’m 5”3 too. I think it depends whether you like to wear it as a crossbody. The regular neuf size can be compared to Celine Belt Bag in the Micro size while the mini neuf size is similar to the Celine Belt in Nano size. The regular neuf is not too big if mostly you intend to carry the top handles, but can definitely look bulky if you intend to wear it often as a crossbody.

I love wearing it crossbody, so I got a mini neuf which I think looks perfect as a crossbody. For me (who normally carry A LOT), it can actually hold quite a lot. The problem is more on the very narrow opening which is a bit annoying although I kind of get used to it now.

Anyone prefer the regular Neuf over the Mini Neuf?

I'm still undecisive between them.
Scared the Neuf might look too bulky on me ( I’m 5”3 ) but the Neuf looks like it fits too little for my everyday use :confused1:

Anyone prefer the regular Neuf over the Mini Neuf?

I'm still undecisive between them.
Scared the Neuf might look too bulky on me ( I’m 5”3 ) but the Neuf looks like it fits too little for my everyday use :confused1:
I just ordered the regular Neuf and have the mini. The mini is a bit of a squeeze for me cos I do carry a foldable eco bag with me and other essentials.

Reactions: Jereni and WingNut
I just want to share my Numero Un in trio camel .. wowwww ! Just wowwww :heart: How come I didnt pull the trigger before instead of spending so much on another brand:facepalm: The packaging , the quality … I repeat , the quality … And of course the design…:heart: This will be my go-to bag …

Thanks for letting me share my new baby here …

View attachment 5404770View attachment 5404771
Wow, that bag is stunning!! Congrats!!!