Polène handbags

My Neuf arrived and while I love the bag, the strap does seem to have stitching defects :sad:
Waiting for Polene to reply.
Polene replied and my new strap is on the way! I must day I was quite impressed with the customer service - they replied immediately the next day.

This may seem silly but how do you fix the neuf’s strap on to the bag?? I’ve been fiddling with it for the past 15 min and just can’t seem to get the golden button out, and I’m already using more force than I normally would just because this is the spare “defective” strap.

Attachments

• E00BC94D-B9A9-4439-BECA-E9E6E36E357E.png
    E00BC94D-B9A9-4439-BECA-E9E6E36E357E.png
    313 KB · Views: 33
Polene replied and my new strap is on the way! I must day I was quite impressed with the customer service - they replied immediately the next day.

This may seem silly but how do you fix the neuf’s strap on to the bag?? I’ve been fiddling with it for the past 15 min and just can’t seem to get the golden button out, and I’m already using more force than I normally would just because this is the spare “defective” strap.
Ok I guess I’m really silly. I used even more force and finally popped it out hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Froydis and Jereni
What colour outfits do you think will match the Glacier and Wheat? They both look SO GOOD but I’m afraid I might get little wear out of them :/
I have lots of dresses in multiple bright colors and have some yellow and/or blue in the pattern. I think as long as my dress has those colors, I think the wheat and blue can match perfectly!

I feel yellow and blue are such versatile colors. If your wardrobe is a single color, then the wheat and glacier can add some color to it.

I just keep looking at the Neuf Mini in yellow and blue and chanting "I don't need a fun bag, I don't need a fun bag..."

Omg same! I’m so torn. I technically don’t ‘need’ a small bag in light blue, as I have this bag from Nanushka.

277F7C00-677C-49E8-9F6C-4FA222408043.jpeg

But this is just an extremely fun/silly bag for when I’m feeling SUPER casual, whereas the Neuf Mini would be perfection for when I wear these colors but want to look a little more dressed up.

And then, the wheat. This tone of yellow is SO GOOD because while it’s clearly yellow, it also functions as a semi-neutral.

What colour outfits do you think will match the Glacier and Wheat? They both look SO GOOD but I’m afraid I might get little wear out of them :/

Oh I think these would go with a lot!

Glacier: darker blue jeans, tops or dresses in white, gray, pink, yellow, light green, peach, coral, or lavender!

Wheat: any color jeans, tops/dresses in white, gray, minty green, coral, blush pink, rusty reds!