Polène handbags

Mairaculi

Sep 9, 2020
Looks like free shipping starts now in the Polene AU website.
It also said so in the newsletter, I guess it's once again worldwide free shipping.
I'm very tempted to get myself a Cyme. I wanted to wait until the beginning of next year, but with free shipping it makes more sense to get it now. Anyone using a Cyme as a work bag and can share their experience? It would need to fit my laptop (but it looks massive, so I guess this wouldn't be an issue).

• Love
Reactions: WillWordForBags
@michellemaggiemoo , I have not yet had this problem with the body of my Neuf, though I've only had it for a couple of weeks. There was a bit of paint off the glazing on the strap. I put pics in the Neuf thread.
Oh really, so annoying because I love the bag so much just worried about Polene quality lately? They have offered me an exchange which is good but I have ordered about 7 Polene bags over the last couple of years and this now is the third one I’ve received with a defect!

• Sad
Reactions: baghabitz34
It also said so in the newsletter, I guess it's once again worldwide free shipping.
I'm very tempted to get myself a Cyme. I wanted to wait until the beginning of next year, but with free shipping it makes more sense to get it now. Anyone using a Cyme as a work bag and can share their experience? It would need to fit my laptop (but it looks massive, so I guess this wouldn't be an issue).
I use it as a work bag but (disclaimer) I also use a separate bag for my laptop cos shoulder issues (need to balance weight equally).

It's overall a good work bag but I am dreadfully afraid my things would fall out of the bag when I release one shoulder strap to take things out of my bag as the magnets do come undone. Thank goodness for the pouch that comes with the Cyme, helps organise things a little. That said, I do use another pouch to keep my other stuff together as well.

The curve parts of the bottom can be a pain though as the bag doesn't really sit flat. So you have to lay it on its side or lean it against something. But it is a hardy bag. I don't baby the bag and it is still in fantastic condition.

pam1987

Nov 7, 2022
Hi,
Wondering if anyone’s got Polene Numero Un bag with the clasp that is not straight and not paralel to Polene logo- Please look at the photo below.
I sent them e-mail and they said it’s not a defect and they are not going to exchange my bag and won’t accept return as I noticed it more than 2 weeks after purchase…
I am not sure if I can accept that…
Please share your thoughts x

28B82829-0035-4AB7-878C-036CF7C34E33.jpeg

E7452E8A-F7FF-47D7-BB7F-BFEB93423187.jpeg

5D259A42-5C07-4BC9-B83F-EF1BD3CDFB50.jpeg

WingNut

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
Hi,
Wondering if anyone’s got Polene Numero Un bag with the clasp that is not straight and not paralel to Polene logo- Please look at the photo below.
I sent them e-mail and they said it’s not a defect and they are not going to exchange my bag and won’t accept return as I noticed it more than 2 weeks after purchase…

View attachment 5659309

View attachment 5659310

View attachment 5659311
Ugh I'm sorry that would drive me nuts. That kind of lack of attention to detail....no, I could not live with that. Some people might not be as picky, it totally depends on your tolerance. Seriously posts like this are really making me re-think all the things I have in my cart. I have only one Polene (Neuf in Taupe) and it's perfect...

Reactions: baghabitz34

strobe

Jun 16, 2013
Hi,

View attachment 5659309

View attachment 5659310

View attachment 5659311
I have this same issue on my un nano in moka, although I don't think mine is as crooked as this :sad: I kept mine because the color sold out and I still really wanted to keep the color. My black un nano is also slightly crooked, but it's the second one I purchased -- the first one had a big scratch right on the half moon piece, so I sold it to fund the new one. I think you may want to look into doing the same if you really want to have the bag, or you could just sell it without replacing it if it's making you unhappy. The bright side is Polene bags seem to be very easy to resell as there's high demand for them. So sorry this happened to you!

Apr 15, 2007
Hi,

View attachment 5659309

View attachment 5659310

View attachment 5659311
Did you remove the tickets on the bag? If so, you unfortunately are out of luck. This is not straight
to my eye & I would consider this a flaw.
Sorry that you have to have a bag that you are not happy with.