Polène handbags

Aug 22, 2012
I just got back from Paris where I visited the Polene store. It was a great experience (service was amazing). While I was tempted by many styles, I ultimately chose Le Dix. They were sold out of all colors except the smooth cognac. I would have bought the black smooth if they had it in stock and nearly ordered it to be sent to my home but I ended up loving the cognac color. It really shows off the saddle bag aesthetic. I will say that I was also very tempted by the Umi, the Neuf, and the Sept mini. I will likely order the Umi in Nov-Dec when they offer free shipping.

very happy with the Dix! Such an easy bag to wear. View attachment 5431868
Beautiful. This exact bag is on my list.

Froydis

May 11, 2013
London
Has anyone seen Polene handbags out in the wild? Someone else carrying them for example? I saw them once on someone else recently, also shopping in a luxury mall for designer handbags. I think she had the Polene Un full size.
I’ve only seen two so far in London (a Numéro Sept Mini in the ladies at Roka Aldwych and a Numéro Un Mini near Bond Street station). I would have expected to see more but it’s probably because I’ve only been aware of Polène recently.

lemon42

Jan 31, 2022
Has anyone seen Polene handbags out in the wild? Someone else carrying them for example? I saw them once on someone else recently, also shopping in a luxury mall for designer handbags. I think she had the Polene Un full size.
Are you trying to start another thread for youy quest of getting a full Polène sub-forum (which I totally support) ?

Lately I have been seeing them quite often on my commute to work, at least two or three per day. Disclaimer though, I live and work in Paris, so my sample is biased.
I usually see people with numéro un nano or mini, saw a few full sizes in interesting colours, as well as a couple of Sept.

Aug 22, 2012
EDITED

Polene Return Update:
So 4 hours after I received the "return received" email, I just got another email saying that my refund was processed.
The whole process took only 8 days. I'm impressed. This is great service because knowing that the return process is so fast and simple, I will probably order even more than before and worry less about not totally loving each bag.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2012
I've only seen one girl wearing a Sept Mini inside a Madewell store in FL. Funny thing is I was wearing my chalk Un Nano and we gave each other a Polene lover's look. It's like being part of secret club. ;)

Kimbashop

Do bags dream of being held?
Jul 14, 2016
I saw several in London and Paris, although that isn't much of a surprise. It was one of the more popular handbags and it was great to see how people styled them. The other handbags I saw a lot of in Paris included A.P.C., Chanel, BV, and Balenciaga.