Polene 'family' pics

Out of curiosity, which is your favourite? :biggrin:
I'm so glad you asked!! Haha. I think my favorite is the moka un nano. Something about her just feels very special. The un nano is definitely my favorite style that I've tried :love: In terms of practicality, the black grained would be what I'd opt for as the best all-rounder since it's so durable and versatile, but the moka definitely brings me the most joy. It's really close though, I love them all :blush:

I'm so glad you asked!! Haha. I think my favorite is the moka un nano. Something about her just feels very special. The un nano is definitely my favorite style that I've tried :love: In terms of practicality, the black grained would be what I'd opt for as the best all-rounder since it's so durable and versatile, but the moka definitely brings me the most joy. It's really close though, I love them all :blush:
You are completely enabling me.
I’ve been eyeing the un nano in green because I really like dark forest green shades. I do get irritated by fussy clasp closures that need more than 1 hand to close though which is why I’ve resisted thus far.
Your collection is beautiful! Especially your moka smooth leather :heart:

You are completely enabling me.
I’ve been eyeing the un nano in green because I really like dark forest green shades. I do get irritated by fussy clasp closures that need more than 1 hand to close though which is why I’ve resisted thus far.
Your collection is beautiful! Especially your moka smooth leather :heart:
Thank you so much! I truly love every piece in my collection :heart: Also LOL I love to be an enabler.... :angel::biggrin: Omg, I'm a huge green lover myself and I was between the green and the black, but just had to go for my staple black bag. The Polene dark green is so gorgeous in my opinion.

That is definitely true that you need two hands to close the bag and I often just let the flap be open for that reason (which I actually think looks very cute!). But I will say, once you get the hang of the clasp, it's a breeze to fasten closed with two hands. It's like muscle memory and your hands know exactly how to snap it closed. But I totally get how that could be a deal breaker for some.

• Insightful
Reactions: WindN
Thank you so much! I truly love every piece in my collection :heart: Also LOL I love to be an enabler.... :angel::biggrin: Omg, I'm a huge green lover myself and I was between the green and the black, but just had to go for my staple black bag. The Polene dark green is so gorgeous in my opinion.

That is definitely true that you need two hands to close the bag and I often just let the flap be open for that reason (which I actually think looks very cute!). But I will say, once you get the hang of the clasp, it's a breeze to fasten closed with two hands. It's like muscle memory and your hands know exactly how to snap it closed. But I totally get how that could be a deal breaker for some.
Ok you just enabled me to go check the conversion rate for euros. 1 step closer.
:panic:

• Haha
Reactions: strobe
My Cyme arrived today (super fast shipping - I placed my order on Saturday night and the bag was only for preorder then - perfect quality, no defects, exactly as I imagined it, color, style and all) and so I thought I'd finally share a family picture!
- Dix in Camel
- Cyme (regular) in Cognac
- Neuf (regular) in Taupe
View attachment 5670867
Beautiful Polene family!! I LOVE that Neuf!!!:drool:

Reactions: Mairaculi
My Cyme arrived today (super fast shipping - I placed my order on Saturday night and the bag was only for preorder then - perfect quality, no defects, exactly as I imagined it, color, style and all) and so I thought I'd finally share a family picture!
- Dix in Camel
- Cyme (regular) in Cognac
- Neuf (regular) in Taupe
View attachment 5670867
Hi is the color true to this pic?

My (sold) Un Nano in Taupe was so dark grey in person. It would look more like your in picture with ceerain lighting.

Hi is the color true to this pic?

My (sold) Un Nano in Taupe was so dark grey in person. It would look more like your in picture with ceerain lighting.
I'd say it comes across a bit darker than it truly is in this photo. For me the color leans more towards beige especially in bright daylight, I wish it was a bit darker and more grey...

Reactions: ann23
Hey y'all!! Wanted to liven up this thread a little and contribute some of my own eye candy to this lovely community!

From left to right:
- Un nano in smooth Moka
- Neuf mini in black
- Un nano in grained black
- Sept (full-size) in smooth black
- Un micro in taupe (THE BABY)

View attachment 5614979

All the un nanos are so cute! The moka is such a pleasing color. Interestingly, all of the photos shared here make it look so small but when I wear mine, it looks big lol (I'm only 5'1 but still). I find mine pretty chubby, like a croissant haha. Now I'm tempted to gather my growing collection for a family photo too :smile: