Polene 'family' pics

(Reposting)
Hi everyone, inspired by all your sharing of pictures of your bags (thank you!!!), here is my Polene collection. In case thIs helps some of you with your bag-buying decision. i like colors, as you can see.

back row from left to right: regular Huit in cognac; huit mini in fresh almond; regular un in green croc.
front row from left to right: nano in lilac, black, and chalk.

all colors showed up properly, except for the nano in lilac which appears more pink than it does IRL - the lilac is somewhat more purplish.
I use the cognac and black the least. I like the mini Huit in fresh almond the most Since it feels special, and it’s just the right size for me.3B0C817C-D21C-4DEA-BBAE-88A3970C6CFB.jpeg

(Reposting)
Hi everyone, inspired by all your sharing of pictures of your bags (thank you!!!), here is my Polene collection. In case thIs helps some of you with your bag-buying decision. i like colors, as you can see.

back row from left to right: regular Huit in cognac; huit mini in fresh almond; regular un in green croc.

all colors showed up properly, except for the nano in lilac which appears more pink than it does IRL - the lilac is somewhat more purplish.
I use the cognac and black the least. I like the mini Huit in fresh almond the most Since it feels special, and it’s just the right size for me.View attachment 5411512

Beautiful family! Love the cute, colorful run they are on!

I so wish they would do the #10 in lilac! :crybaby:

Reactions: rose80
(Reposting)

I use the cognac and black the least. I like the mini Huit in fresh almond the most Since it feels special, and it’s just the right size for me.View attachment 5411512
So jealous you have the "Emily in Paris" huit!!!!!

Thanks @JenJBS for making this thread! Reposting my current collection, which is also about to grow.

View attachment 5411525
Pretty please also add in the name and colours for your family pics!

Good idea. Mine are:

Back row: Cyme mini in lilac, Huit in nude
Front: Neuf mini in blush

Note: for color reference, the blush is slightly more pink and vivid than it appears here. My phone washes color out quite a bit.

Reactions: rose80
Pretty please also add in the name and colours for your family pics!

From back left to front right! Happy to post individual pics of any that people are interested in.
- Neuf in black
- Neuf in burgundy
- Sept in taupe (this one washed out a bit in my pic)
- Neuf mini in blush
- Cyme in cognac
- Numero un in camel trio
- Huit mini in cognac
- Numero un mini in camel
- Umi in beige

155D5C0B-A4C8-437E-BF8C-7EB1110D1545.jpeg

From back left to front right! Happy to post individual pics of any that people are interested in.
- Neuf in black
- Neuf in burgundy
- Sept in taupe (this one washed out a bit in my pic)
- Neuf mini in blush
- Cyme in cognac
- Numero un in camel trio
- Huit mini in cognac
- Numero un mini in camel
- Umi in beige

View attachment 5411768
Can I please see more pics of the Burgundy Neuf please!!