Polene 'family' pics

Yes, black, taupe and chalk white. I do like the dix. I chose dix over umi because umi has wide strap and im short so proportions look off.
Thx you very muchdo you like chalk or taupe more? I can‘t decide between chalk or beige, because I think first chalk. Have neuf regular in camel, and un nano in tri Color ♥️

Thx you very muchdo you like chalk or taupe more? I can‘t decide between chalk or beige, because I think first chalk. Have neuf regular in camel, and un nano in tri Color ♥️
Do you know your personal color palette? I can't do camel so taupe is my warm shade. Since you already have camel and tri color brown, I would recommend chalk white since white goes with all four seasons.

Reactions: Rose71
Thx so much for your help and Information. i like all the colors. Wanted so much the dix, but can not decide… I dont want a snow white bag, I think chalk is a Little more on the grey side? And taupe is my first lovely color in bags, so maybe would be taupe the best? I,found it so hard to decide….but you help me so much