*Pokey* *Pokey*

Kou, I am sorry to hear you are not happy.

Totally, off the topic, I brought my son to a nearby aquarium on Saturday (the day I bought my Bolide in retaliation for my husband's absence).

I took my son on a ride on the sea-themed merry go round where my son decided to sit on a sea-horse. Next to it was a harp seal, and it immediately reminded me of you! :lol:

I browsed the NM in Palo Alto yesterday. As usual, nothing interesting but they finally decided to bring the Hermes shoes downstairs to the Hermes "boutique". I think I caught shopmom's cashmere shawl bug (solids only) but when I got to the store, they didn't have a single one! Almost everytime I'm there, they have solid shawls and now that I'm looking for one--nada! I'm also looking for a nice Hermes hat! All they had were orange microfiber hats, though.

Hiya GT, I'm hoping to go this weekend but I'm not sure. I don't even know which color to get but when you mentioned chocolate brown to me, it got me thinking...

Anyone like their 54" cashmere/silk shawls? I have 2 but don't wear them as often as I should.

;) Kou, have you visited the local store yet to look at that black croc with diamonds? take a peek at it ...and maybe a ostrich delivery will be there at the same time!;)

YUP!!!!! And they are beauties! Nice and thick with self-fringe on the ends....in THE most devine colors.

OT - they have them in the scarf drawer at H in SF. But these are not the cashmere/silk one....they're the full-on stoles you would replace your pashmina with. Last time I was there they had one more Chocolate, a pretty pale blue, black of course, pale pink (loved this one too) and cream. Price is $880.00. I swear, OT, you won't regret buying one!