*Pokey* *Pokey*

1. Did everyone go Hermes shopping? Or are you guys now happily in the Dreamland of the Orange Boxes?

Wah, lonely here.:crybaby:

2. Calm down woman!

3. You'll find that Kelly real soon!

4. Thanks Baggaholic! I'm just a bit depressed and upset (mainly family and SO). I think this calls for a trip to Hermes.

5. Anything to go to Hermes hu,.. :graucho:

6. Kou, I am sorry to hear you are not happy.

Totally, off the topic, I brought my son to a nearby aquarium on Saturday (the day I bought my Bolide in retaliation for my husband's absence).

I took my son on a ride on the sea-themed merry go round where my son decided to sit on a sea-horse. Next to it was a harp seal, and it immediately reminded me of you! :lol:

7. I browsed the NM in Palo Alto yesterday. As usual, nothing interesting but they finally decided to bring the Hermes shoes downstairs to the Hermes "boutique". I think I caught shopmom's cashmere shawl bug (solids only) but when I got to the store, they didn't have a single one! Almost everytime I'm there, they have solid shawls and now that I'm looking for one--nada! I'm also looking for a nice Hermes hat! All they had were orange microfiber hats, though.

8. Oh, I have the shawl bug too! Next item to purchase!!

9. OT - go to SF, girl! Shopmom sad thay had a good selection!!
    I'm afraid to look at those shawls for obvious reasons... :smile:

10. Hiya GT, I'm hoping to go this weekend but I'm not sure. I don't even know which color to get but when you mentioned chocolate brown to me, it got me thinking...

Anyone like their 54" cashmere/silk shawls? I have 2 but don't wear them as often as I should.

11. Hey OT, I'll be there on Saturday so if you see someone with a blue Evelyne it's probably me. :lol: Oh an I love the silk/cashmere shawls. So pretty! :girlsigh:

12. darling i KNOW there is a little star at the end of the horizon waiting for youy. ead up high my dear :smile:

13. ;) Kou, have you visited the local store yet to look at that black croc with diamonds? take a peek at it ...and maybe a ostrich delivery will be there at the same time!;)

14. *wakes up* Did someone say cashmere shawl?

15. YUP!!!!! And they are beauties! Nice and thick with self-fringe on the ends....in THE most devine colors.

OT - they have them in the scarf drawer at H in SF. But these are not the cashmere/silk one....they're the full-on stoles you would replace your pashmina with. Last time I was there they had one more Chocolate, a pretty pale blue, black of course, pale pink (loved this one too) and cream. Price is $880.00. I swear, OT, you won't regret buying one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice