POINTY WARS! Anybody interested?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all -

Just wondering. Me and my co-worker (Priscilla) have this like little "friendly competition" going to see who can wear the highest pointiest heels - and get the most attention. Mostly we do it just to make the (sometimes REALLY boring) workday go a little faster.

Would any of you girls like to hear more about it?

Andrea

2. me because im sooooo bored right now and i could use a little 'friendly' competiton to have with my girls in school lol

3. ahhh I could never win a pointy war......lol

and yeah go ahead i'm here bored at work as well..........and fridays always feel like forever

4. lol i love my high pointeys id beat anygirl in school hehe! (baring in mind my 6th form only has about 60 girl lol)

5. That sounds like fun...lol I would like to hear more about it and how high are the heels going to be?

6. I would love to see pictures of the shoes you girls are wearing!

7. Yes but the challenge must be real life pictures on their feet- otherwise I am not going to believe that they really can walk in those things.:angel:

8. I remember your Pointy Wars thread from the old Luxury Fashion forum!

9. Did you enjoy it? Would you like me to do it again?

Andrea

10. ^You'd take someones eye out with those!!! LOL

11. I think you are so right and I HAVE GOT TO get several pair of those! Love those toes! Thank you so much for posting that site!

Andrea

12. Yeow! Those are crazy!:P

13. ^ whoa, those are deadly weapons there!

14. Me too! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice