Pointed, Round, or Square Toe ??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My Preferences are pointed toes with shoes and boots, I have a few cute pairs of boots with squared toes.

How about you, what do you prefer ?

2. I only like round toes.

3. Since I'm short (5'1") I prefer a pointed toe. It elongates the body. It gives the illusion of height.

4. i love pointed toe since i'm petite.

5. depends on what I'm wearing them with

6. I like round toes, although I'm slowly coming over to the pointed toe side. I finally found a pointed toe I liked and bought them in every color. Of course, I never wear them, but they're very purty sitting in my closet. I personally can't stand square toes, but maybe I just haven't found the right pair. :biggrin:

7. Pointed is my preference, but I also like a round toe on the right pair of shoes.

8. I prefer pointed but I don't mind round toe shoes. I dislike square toe!!

9. I like them all. I have shoes in all three shapes, but I think i wear the square-ish and round toe shoes the most for casual wear. I love the look of my pointy toe shoes, but I only wear them when I know I won't need to walk much or run around.

10. i prefer a round toe

11. I like round.The pointy one always look so dangerous to me.

12. I like both round and pointed. Never really got into square.

13. Pointed and rounded. I had one square pair that were comfy, but did not quite work well.

14. I prefer pointy since they make the legs look longer...can be a pain though sometimes.

15. Pointed :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice