Podium Orders

OK, I'll spill. They aren't offering chevre mysore or Coromandel for bags at the moment, nor for the forseeable future (stock issues). They have introduced a new chevre - a cross between coromandel, and the old coromandel souple...only available in Kellys, and in two colours - a dullish pale green (from what I was told) and a bluish, greyish colour. Just offered this podium, so if your store hasn't ordered them, chances are, you won't see it.

Some of the new colours I've heard was one called Curry?? It's not a canary yellow or as yellow as jaune, it's more like saffron. There's a new blue as well, I think called Lagoon which was described to me as quite bright, and like a sky blue colour. Apparently there's also another red produced but a real dark one called Indian Red or some such. Hmm, wonder how this will compare with rouge H.

For crocs, there's a colour like dust or very pale, pale beigey colour, called Poussiere.

And yes, confirming that Chevre was not offered for PO this time again, nor was boxcalf, at least not for 30 or 35 Birkins. Didn't ask about for other bags. This is in deepest, darkest South Alaska (read Sth Pacific region, lol) tho, so other continents may defer..

Tell me about it. I think I may stop buying any more scarves from this season, and just save towards buying in BULK next season!! LOL!!

Lagoon sounds heavenly, I was told about the poussier colour - lovely, but apparently very limited. There's finally porosus back on offer.

Some of the new colours I've heard was one called Curry?? It's not a canary yellow or as yellow as jaune, it's more like saffron. There's a new blue as well, I think called Lagoon which was described to me as quite bright, and like a sky blue colour. Apparently there's also another red produced but a real dark one called Indian Red or some such. Hmm, wonder how this will compare with rouge H.

For crocs, there's a colour like dust or very pale, pale beigey colour, called Poussiere.

^^ gmel - see Serenity's post above

Sue's spelling is correct - I just wrote it down wrong! It has a hint of grey to it, apparently. Very sophisticated. I don't think we'll see much of it around, though...it's one of those elusive croc colours.

^^^The scarves are going to be HOT!!!!!! All my money's going to the scarves next season.

Hey, this is a dum question, but forgive me, I've just woken up! What next season are we talking about??????? A/W 07/08 ? I'm only asking b/c since the A/W scarves are already out, and I've already bought my share, I'm ready for the S/S 08 collection!!!!!:nuts:LOL