Podium Orders for 2009

Dec 28, 2007
Hi ladies, my SA ( well one of them anyway) has called and told me that the orders in Paris will be made soon. She also said that Birkins will not be made in Box:sad:, only Kellys and I am totally sad to hear it. Any confirmations? I might have to try an SO.

There are a few general answers to this question. Usually a color may not be offered during Podium as they have a seasonal shade which is close to that particular color, and will stop making it for a season or two. Ex: Violet Croc and Amethyst Croc. Sometimes the dyes just dont take well to the current supply of leathers and they will stop making certain light colors.

Regarding leathers- If there is a shortage of skin, they will remove the offering from Podium because they will not be able to fulfill orders from all the stores world-wide. In order to offer at podium, there needs to be enough supply available to accommodate all the stores when they do their buys.
Just because a color or skin is not offered during podium - does not mean that your dream bag is unattainable it just means your store needs to hold onto their quota and submit a RaQ order also known as a Special Order. Usually these take place about a month or so after Podium but the store director of your store needs to retain quota. So, if you were ordering a croco birkin your store needs to hold onto both a Birkin Quota and an Exotic Quota.

I hope this helps :smile:

Does anyone know why birkins in box are only by SO? Short box supply? Not popular? TIA!!:flowers:

Sorry for the naive question but what is a podium order? I am assuming it relates to standard items that are offered across the H network but just not in the store at that particular moment

:sunshine:

Hi ladies, my SA ( well one of them anyway) has called and told me that the orders in Paris will be made soon. She also said that Birkins will not be made in Box:sad:, only Kellys and I am totally sad to hear it. Any confirmations? I might have to try an SO.

is this my SA too? :P

this is slightly off topic but to the men out there, 40 HAC in toile-barenia is available for 2009 PO! yay!

but I did not place a PO for that. I hope some stores in Europe did. would be nice to see one when I travel.

is this my SA too? :P

this is slightly off topic but to the men out there, 40 HAC in toile-barenia is available for 2009 PO! yay!

but I did not place a PO for that. I hope some stores in Europe did. would be nice to see one when I travel.

Nice. Back to the classics. I'm always happy to see Barenia out there.