podium 2011 - what did you order?

costa

....Crinoline...
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I have seen the new colors for podium 2011 the other day and I have put my name on:
lime, the bright pink (can't remember the name) and the rose de bosque.
What did you ladies ordered?

From what I have seen theese colors are briiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttttt'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like neon almost not to my taste personally bouganvillier was bright and i got it because i love it but this is way to bright for me.because I have fallen in love with the Kelly again ,And my black vintage is getting much to much wear I asked for a green35 cm closest to vert fonce with gold if this not available black with phw both in croc I'm hoping the green is available if not then the black in shiny porous is just perfect ! I'm being a bit of separate person to the neon wave , as I am not going neon I'm going darker shades even for the summer .:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

From what I have seen theese colors are briiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttttt'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like neon almost not to my taste personally bouganvillier was bright and i got it because i love it but this is way to bright for me.because I have fallen in love with the Kelly again ,And my black vintage is getting much to much wear I asked for a green35 cm closest to vert fonce with gold if this not available black with phw both in croc I'm hoping the green is available if not then the black in shiny porous is just perfect ! I'm being a bit of separate person to the neon wave , as I am not going neon I'm going darker shades even for the summer .:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am not a neon fan either, Birkel.

I saw the new colour swatches too and thankfully nothing really sang to me. The candy colours are really neon, too much so for the lack of summers here but perfect for warmer climates I guess. I love the jewel tones we have for this season, I wish they had carried some of them forward for next season too. I think the colour for SS2011 will be mykanos which was a breathtaking blue but I already have a H in BdeP and the colour was too similar. Can't wait for your reveal costa!

I have been so out of it!! Nothing really telling me to take her home. Will see when the new collection is in. I would love another 35cm Kelly, but no bright neon or brown or black. Doesn't leave much!!

I'm thinking sellier and shiny porosus I want a truly classic bag. Since I have fallen for the Kelly again and I feel I do want it to be very old world Hermes I also feel it's like my little way of protesting the winds of change that have been sweeping through 24 fbg,wearing classic Hermes, I guess it's a personal thing but...... Back to the point it will be shiny poro, and if vert fonce were available it would be perfect,I saw this picture of miroslava Duma with one and it looks so composed classic the crocodile is just so deep and rich. I decided that This should be my next bag , but shiny and sellier are my options, and from what I read many of us are on the same page about neons, and about wearing a little more of the classic shades , well as always love you all darlings , and I await your reveals happily.

Last edited:
I'm looking at a non-Birkin/Kelly bag in Rose Tyrien, probably a clutch, maybe a Jige or a KP.

Birkin-wise... I am waiting to see Mykonos IRL before I decide if that is a blue I want.

Otherwise, I think I will be good!

birkel, Daphne Guinness has what looks like a shiny vert fonce croc Birkin and it is just stunning, very classic and in fact neutral, goes with everything. Can't wait to see your Kelly, I am sure it will be exquisite.