Pocket Shopper?

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
SC
Has anyone seen the small sized Paddington Pocket Shopper anywhere? Preferably in Taupe? :love:

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
SC
Here it is in Cream which I also love. Ann's Fab Finds has a brand new one in Taupe, but I want the option of returning it just in case I don't love it, you know? I'm hoping to find one on clearance. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
SC
If that's the large size, then I guess mine would be the smaller one. I think it's about 15 X 9....pretty close to the medium satchel size....maybe a tad bit taller and deeper? Thanks for snouting round for me!! LOL!!! :yes:

chicky

Sofa King Marple
Feb 23, 2006
UK
If that's the large size, then I guess mine would be the smaller one. I think it's about 15 X 9....pretty close to the medium satchel size....maybe a tad bit taller and deeper? Thanks for snouting round for me!! LOL!!! :yes:
Thanks for clearing that up!
I enjoy snouting! lol:graucho: ;)

By the way, where does the padlock sit on the bag, or am i missing something...? :wlae:

eBay*Queen*

Dec 9, 2006
I didn't realize the pocket front Paddington came in two different sizes. So would the large one be more box shaped, and the small one more rectangular?