Pocket Paddy Pics

1. hi, gals! just wanted to share pics of my mousse medium pocket and acier large pocket...enjoy!:flowers:

mousseMP.jpg acierLP.jpg
  2. Lovely!!

The acier really sparkles in the sun!

3. Oooo! Very pretty!! :love: I think mousse looks beautiful in that style!!! :yes:

4. VERY nice..Im so in love with the Mousse color...!!

5. BOO- those bags are too beautiful! Best colors!!!!!!!!!!:love:

6. Gorgeous bags, congrats..!! :flowers: I love pocket paddys as they're so comfortable on shoulder and the front pockets is perfect for keys and phone, they both are tdf..!!

7. So Pretty! I love the acier color!

8. Beautiful pictures of those bags. I love the acier.

9. BooYah, i'm soo green w/ envy. You always get the supadope :supacool: bags!

10. Both bags are gorgeous - of course, I am biased I have the same mousse bag

11. Me like! They look so pretty posing outside. :drool:

12. awwwwww, thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, ladies:shame: :flowers:
    the pocket paddy bags are the perfect size when you have loads of things to tote around on a daily basis;)

13. Both bags are gorgeous. Congrats to you. Too bad you can't carry both at the same time. Wish I could have them. :smile:

14. Beautiful Bags

15. I :heart: both of them! I have a large pocket paddy as well and it's great! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice