pocket paddy - HELP! ivory or tan!

jacquelinez said:
i am so confused! the assistance lady told me that the sunflower is what's show in the picture when it looks exactly like the tan. we need to get these names straight!!

ET - like i said earlier - i love your blanc pocket...are you sure you want to let it go :biggrin:????

Oh...sorry! Not sure, but if I get a prospective buyer I will definitely have to decide! So far nothing definite. I am toying with keeping it. It looks so nice on the shelf next to the Edith! But I am on a quest for a dolma green b bag City to keep myself from ordering the mousse...it's the silver hardware! I love it! Have you considered mousse?

oooo a green city bag sounds nice...

im waiting for my ink from barneys...but i think it might take a while...but then again ive been hearing stuff about the old/new leather so im not sure if i should get it now or wait till they switch back

the mousse is definitely a very nice and unique color but i thikn it might be a lil hard to match for me...but its looks adorable in the pictures and it is definitely a color not used by many other bags so definitely a keeper!

so now its just either the ivory or perhaps the whiskey...dilemma dilemma!

Blugenie, I think those pics are under "Pics as Promised" or something like that in the Chloe thread.

Jacquelinez, we must be long lost twins! I have the blanc pocket AND an ink City on the way...from Barney's, even! :lol:

blugenie said:
I can't seem to find the pics from SoCal of her whiskey pocket. It was very pretty, only second to... IVORY!

Here it is! Will lay out comparison pics again for reference.

Attachments

• Chloe Pocket Paddy 006.jpg
    Chloe Pocket Paddy 006.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Chloe Pocket Paddy 001.jpg
    Chloe Pocket Paddy 001.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Chloe Pocket Paddy 010.jpg
    Chloe Pocket Paddy 010.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 34
SoCal to the rescue! Your picture collection is so much fun!

I'll redo my pocket color preference:
IVORY and BLACK = tied for first.
Whiskey second, or does that make it third?
Mousse next
chocolate
then taupe
Tan dead last.

But jacquelinez it's your pref that will matter in the end.

blugenie said:
SoCal to the rescue! Your picture collection is so much fun!

I'll redo my pocket color preference:
IVORY and BLACK = tied for first.
Whiskey second, or does that make it third?
Mousse next
chocolate
then taupe
Tan dead last.

But jacquelinez it's your pref that will matter in the end.

Thank you!
My pocket color preference (shopping for me here, but I swear...I am done, shopping for pockets that is...):
1. Black
2. Ivory, Whiskey
3. Jaune
4. Chocolate
5. Mousse
6. Taupe
7. Tan
I generally like blacks and browns, but the tan... :sick:

SoCal - your pictures are awesome. and you're right, the whiskey makes the tan look so much worse then the tan alone!

im sorry but what is the jaune? and what is the sunflower NM calls it. why cant we just stick with one name!!

so far i guess ivory is winning - i just hope i can manage to keep it clean :biggrin:!

thanks for the great advices - PF ladies are the best! :biggrin:

jacquelinez said:
and SoCal - do you have all these bags!! such a lucky girl!

Not any more...(to owning all of the pocket bags), but yes, I do feel like a lucky girl..."life is good"...

Saw the jaune/sunflower at NM BH yesterday...seems to be another love it or hate it color...mammab has photos on another thread of her jaune pocket (she did not care for it).

I'm confused by NM too. I really like the color in the picture they call sunflower which I think is tan. The "tan" description is probably taupe. So, Sunflower = Tan; Tan = Taupe.

I really love the way the tan (sunflower) photographs but those who have seen it IRL (SoCal, Mammab) hated it. Do I have to order one just to be the dissenter?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!