Which would you choose?

• Pocket Organizer

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Coin Card Holder

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
It is beautiful navy blue — a bit on the dark side, I like it better than black. The B Lagoon is more colorful and pretty (although slightly higher chance of getting color transfer. My SA told me another client got color transfer on her jaune piece).
This colour is still gorgeous none the less, and goes beautifully amongst all your amazing zcps! If you want variety, you can always get the blue lagoon as well! There is always room for more I’m sure!

It is beautiful navy blue — a bit on the dark side, I like it better than black. The B Lagoon is more colorful and pretty (although slightly higher chance of getting color transfer. My SA told me another client got color transfer on her jaune piece).

Thank you for the photo!! The darker blue is definitely more worry free. I keep my jaune coin card holder away from my jeans and it's always in my purse next to my rosalie if it's not in my hands.

I saw a photo on here with some sort of colour transfer. I'd be quite up set if that happened to me but I'm always very cautious on where I set my items down.

I have a jaune and black coin card holder, and ordered the orange one before all the closings started. They are fantastic! I have a collection of Zippy wallets which I used for years, and have downsized to these wonderful, functional little pieces. I like how they have a zipper for security for bills or to hold a few coins. Good luck with your decision and post pictures! Stay safe and healthy in the meantime!!

I have a jaune and black coin card holder, and ordered the orange one before all the closings started. They are fantastic! I have a collection of Zippy wallets which I used for years, and have downsized to these wonderful, functional little pieces. I like how they have a zipper for security for bills or to hold a few coins. Good luck with your decision and post pictures! Stay safe and healthy in the meantime!!
Thank you! This is good to hear. I can't wait to order and see how functional this little piece is. You stay safe and healthy as well :flowers:

Reactions: PamK
I ordered the Taiga card holder last year in the green that was really more of a turquoise. I found it bulky; it was bigger than I expected it to be. I ended up getting the Zipped Card Holder in empreinte (both black and rose poudre) because it was smaller.

The Taiga version was well made and I valued the zipped compartment; if you don't mind the size, I think you'd be happy with it. :smile:

Reactions: MooMooVT
Awesome! What colour did you get? Yellow too? It looks practical and can fit a decent amount and can be used separately on its own with a phone for ease of use. I’m planning on getting the blue to use with my iPhone when I just want to dash out for errands or something different to a mini compact wallet.
Yes, I also have the bright yellow. I use it everyday and it looks like it's brand new. No problems with wear. Good luck with your choice. I love LV's slgs.