Pocket organizer in ostrich

Billwilliamson

Dec 17, 2018
Considering this purchase which would be roughly 1000 versus an Hermès Manhattan wallet which is 1200 or so I believe.

Was wondering what people’s thoughts were on the pocket organizer or ostrich leather by LV. I dont carry cash at all and mostly just cards and occasionally a parking ticket etc.

I know Hermes carries a premium over LV but somewhat surprised for those familiar with the Manhattan wallet that it would be more expensive than an ostrich piece by LV but it is what it is.

Appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

MrsPurse18

Aug 6, 2020
Considering this purchase which would be roughly 1000 versus an Hermès Manhattan wallet which is 1200 or so I believe.

Was wondering what people’s thoughts were on the pocket organizer or ostrich leather by LV. I dont carry cash at all and mostly just cards and occasionally a parking ticket etc.

I know Hermes carries a premium over LV but somewhat surprised for those familiar with the Manhattan wallet that it would be more expensive than an ostrich piece by LV but it is what it is.

Appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.
Did you end up going LV or Hermes? I love Ostrich and am just starting to find pieces. Would love to hear your thoughts!

pixiestyx00

Dec 10, 2019
Did you end up going LV or Hermes? I love Ostrich and am just starting to find pieces. Would love to hear your thoughts!
Not OP, I just happened to open this thread because I love ostrich (well all exotics). LV ostrich is pretty on par with Hermes in terms of the quality of the skins. They both own their own farms for exotics so both are getting first go at the highest quality.

Obviously both brands have different styles and different colors. There are some of the basic colors that crossover, but not always bolder colors. I’d suggest choosing based on what silhouette you like and what colors you like. Hermes does tend to be a slight bit more expensive for a comparable item, though.