Pocket in the front of b-bag: What do you store in there?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In most of the style of bbag (First, City), there is a zipper pocket in the front of the bag........what do you usually put in there? Just curious? :yes: I am scared to put my keys in there because I am worry that the leather will be scratch. So I need other ideas.

2. I use it for quick (but not bulky) things...mostly receipts, business cards, etc...sometimes a lipgloss but I usually try not to put anything too heavy or big in there so the pocket stays flat...

3. i always put my cell phone in there for easy access, cant stand having to sort through my bag if i put it anywhere else!

and for the front pocket of my coin purse i usually stick, well, coins in there, and use the rest of the purse as a wallet/key holder/ipod nano case.

4. I put either my cell phone or my keys (but then I don't have alot of thing hanging on my keys) for easy access.

5. I have a pen in mine. I try not to use my front pocket too much.. I worry about dirty-ing the white leather!!!

6. I put my debit card in there for quick access while shopping.

7. Wallet, cell phone, keys - the essentials!

8. cell phone, keys, changes, and some candy.

9. Cell phone and keys in my work. Cell phone only in my firsts :yes:

10. the mirror and my cell

11. cell phone and card carrier

12. I have my cell in it and my tube ticket so I can access it easily when there's a control.

13. i think it is perfect for a cell phone esp. on the Day or City or even larger bags, so you don't have to dig through the whole bag for it.

14. Cell phone and nothing else. I always get scared that something else will fall out as I grab my phone. It happened to me before and I lost some money.

15. tissues!!