Pocket In The City

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is a brand new line that CHANEL has released for Pre-Fall 2007. CHANEL at Nordstrom Mall of America currently has one small Pocket in the City flap available in dark brown which retails for $1795. This collection features the new soften caviar leather that is gorgeous!

Attached Files:

2. That is gorgeous! Lucas - do you have measurements? TIA!

Bisbee

3. that's cute!!

4. nice!

5. gorgeous!

6. It is about 10 inches long and about 6 inches tall. We'll be receiving larger tote versions later in the season, too.

The new softened caviar is truly beautiful!

7. A bigger version? Oh, boy! I saw this small one at a trunk show and it was beautiful. Loved the leather. The sample bag was a dark bordeaux/aubergine like color, but I was told that color wasn't coming. :crybaby: Any news as to colors, CB?

8. Dark Brown, Dark Grey, Black

9. Lucas - I know you posted a picture of the larger Pocket in the City - but I can't find it! Do you have a picture...and/or the dimensions, colors and price?

Thanks!

Bisbee

10. Nope, I have not posted a picture of it yet. We haven't received the larger ones yet so I don't have pictures.

11. Lucas,

Can you take some more pictures of the Pocket of the City please? Such as inside, front, back etc...

Thanks a lot!

12. What a fun new bag! So is that the little pocket on the outside of the bag? Thanks for sharing CB! You are such a great resource!

13. this is the cutest bag!!!Im gettin the bigger version of it

14. I'm liking this one.

15. Jill - wasn't there a picture of the larger one - I remember you asked a question about it...